“Great Stay!”

Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center
Ranked #85 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was a great stay at the hotel. Checking in was a breeze and all the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Near the train station and able to get to downtown easily. When asked for directions on how to go to a certain place, the receptionist did an impeccable job and guided me slowly when I was unclear. Kudos to that! Did not stay long there but overall a great stay and I love it! Will definitely come back again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

As a sales representative who travels extensively, I couldn't wait to write this glowing review with regards to my recent stay @ your hotel. Ashley Bartel checked me in & exuded southern hospitality from the "get go". Her charming demeanor & unwavering assistance throughout my visit. was amazing! She is an incredible asset to Holiday Inn & you are so lucky to have her!
A special thanks to Peter Kandel who spent so much time making sure things ran smoothly during my extended stay (due to hurricane Sandy) & to all the other team members from the front desk, to shuttle, to wait staff, who were warm, welcoming & so very accommodating. Hat's off to you all for running such a wonderful operation & I look forward to staying with you again.
Cathleen N

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NortheasternerBoston
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,
I have already forwarded your comments to Peter and Ashley. Thank you for remembering their names; they will truly appreciate the compliment. Hope you and loved ones are safe after Sandy and please come to stay with us again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice place to stay if you're in the area. Very close to the train station and was able to go from the station to the Texas State Fair without having to worry about finding a place to park downtown. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Close to the train station
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the compliments. And yes the Dart Light Rail is very close and makes travel around Dallas very convenient. www.Dart.org has a great trip planner function. I also noticed you gave us five stars for service and we appreciate the recognition. Please come to stay with us again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very disappointed at this hotel. The room was hot, and beds were hard. I didnt ask to be moved. I didnt inform the hotel either. We had two rooms that the air didnt work in. So I was just going to go out on a whim and say that is just how they were. I woke the next morning with a major back ache. The bed was like sleeping on a peice of lumber. The hotel seemed out of date as well.
The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. They seemed to love the town and that showed. I was very impressed by the front desk.
The elevators were a little scary. They made lots of noise and rattled a whole lot.
Not the best stay but the staff made it ok.

Room Tip: if you hot natured not a good place.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the stay and the nice comments about our front desk. I apologize for the disappointment with our mattresses. We use a 14" pillow top mattress from a major manufacturer. We usually receive positive compliments but I will continue to monitor feedback about the mattresses we use.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I really had the best experience at the Holiday Inn. Ashley checked me in and was extremely helpful. Everyone that worked there was very knowledgeable and helped me with all my transportation needs, even when I called a million times for their shuttle or taxi. The shuttle service was very convenient as well. Best service and always with a friendly smile. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and I have already forwarded your comments to Ashley. Although she is new, she is embracing our drive for customer service. Please come to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Upon arrival I was greeted by a nice man at the front desk. He was very quick and helpful. Rooms and bathroom area is very spacious and clean. Bed was okay. I didn't have time to check out the bar/restaurant area, but it must have been good since a lot of people were in there. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and have already booked my hotel for my next trip to Dallas, which is in a few weeks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest,
We look forward to your next stay. Please try the Chop House Burger, in our restaurant or lounge, $11 plus tax and it comes with a Shiner Bock on tap. (Substitutions are allowed).

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I loved this hotel, even though it doesn't look as though it has much parking.

They do allow pets, it was the only holiday inn express i found in the area that does, but the price was a bit unreasonable to me until i found out its refundable.

The hotel is nonsmoking which i love but my husband was a bit disappointed. If you are a priority rewards member you get a few extra perks. Also there's a bar/ restaurant on the main floor along with a rather impressive pool.

The room was amazing and roomy. The bathroom was beautiful, the tub was wide and very comfortable even to a plus sized girl like myself.

The hotel trys to be economical by asking you to hang dry your towels but you can request daily pick ups.

You also receive a daily paper.

This hotel was simply wonderful as was the staff! They where very accompanying.

I wish i could have stayed longer but i will certainly be back!

• Stayed: October 2012
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for allowing us to host your stay. And thank you for being a Priority Club member. Our local extras are just another way for us to show you, we value your membership and loyalty. Please come to stay with us again.