“Best visit ever!!!”

Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center
Ranked #82 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Our son & 3 co-worker's were care flighted to Parkland Hospital Burn ICU, back on May 19, 2011. From the minute we arrived at the hotel, we were given the upmost courtesy, care, and concern. The entire staff was very accomodating and so helpful. They took care of all our need's so much, that we could just concentrate on the crisis at hand & not worry about anything else. It is hard to mention just a few name's, since everyone was so kind & good at their job. We had so much fun with the restaurant staff, which gave us a little down time from our problem's at hand. All the staff behind the desk, in the lounge, on the floor in general, were the best people & so kind. They turned a nightmare of a reason we were there, into something pleasant and often time's fun. You have a wonderful staff and we will never forget them. We will be back, just to say hi & visit with them. Thank everyone so much for the wonderful stay. You deserve a 5 star, A+ rating.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Dear Best Stay Ever,
Thank you so much for your review. We strive to be a great hotel guests love and we appreciate your feedback. It is nice to hear the preparation, training, and concern we have for our guests shows through.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

It's not bad but not as clean as I would have liked. The bath mat was dirty and their were random hairs in the bathroom and on the sheets. There are lots of hotels in this area so I probably would not suggest this one.

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear Just Ok,
Thank you for staying with us. We strive to be the choice in the Dallas Market Center area rather than a choice. We are happy to have met your needs but our real goal is to be a great hotel guests love. We will follow up on the bath mat and lack of cleanliness in the bathroom. This is not our standard and this will be corrected. Please consider staying with us again when you are in the Dallas area.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

It's not the Holiday Inn standard. It's more like Holiday Inn Express.

OK, rooms are huge (actually it was a room, a bedroom and a small kitchen). But the rooms are very worn out and seem old.

Also the hotel is far from everything with exception of railway tracks :)

Definitely not 4 stars hotel. But a decent 3 stars.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Dear Guest,
I truly apologize for your stay. We pride ourselves in providing a great hotel guests love. We keep our guestrooms on a maintenance program to ensure our rooms do not look worn. Please accept our apology and we will make every effort to find the room of your past stay and correct any issues cosmetic or mechanical.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with this Holiday Inn. I typically stay at Marriot Hotels but was unable to this time and I found the Holiday Inn that was located closed to down town Dallas and every where I needed to go. This hotel has changed my opinion of Holiday Inns and I would recommend this hotel to anybody and I would definitely stay in this Holiday Inn again. I experienced great service from the time I walked in the hotel until I left. The rooms were very clean and everybody that works at this hotel has great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the compliments and for staying with us.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Great place to stay

I had an appointment at children's hospital and needed a place to stay close to the hotel. I bet this hotel gets a lot of business from the hospital cause it is just across the street from the major hospitals in Dallas. When I made my appointment they told me to call Nathan at the hotel. I called Nathan and he was very friendly and accommodating. They have a discount for the people with appointments at the hospitals that is very good. The night I checked in i needed a drink after driving in and they had a complementary reception from 5-7 free drinks and appetizers, I was in heaven!

The second night I stayed I met some friends in downtown and it is real close...they even had a driver that took me to dinner and picked me up when I was ready to come back...FREE! I gave him a $3 tip and did not have to face the traffic and it even allowed me to have a few cocktails and not have to worry about my way home.

The hotel is exactly what I needed. I told all the nurses about my great stay and the great service and I will be staying there when I come back to Dallas.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
We hope everything went well with the hospital visit. Yes, we are very close to Children's and host many of their stays.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed here for a volleyball tournament a few weeks ago. I am glad we had a car, because it is really easy in and out of the city. Very central location, but it would have been a pain to take the train (though the hotel reps said it was easy, it was at least a five min walk to the train terminal).

The front desk was very helpful and had upgraded us to a suite, which was great. Our suite was spacious and it was great to unexpectedly have a kitchen. The others on our team were in an adjoining room and it was more dated than the suite. I ordered room service one night and it was prompt and the food was excellent. The front desk was very accomodating with a very large group of people staying. Overall, the accomodations were fine for a large group and would have been fine for a family overnight, but nothing to really right home about.

Room Tip: when you check in, ask what they have available
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. We had heard the volleyball tournament was a success. Please come stay with us again.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

The hotel was only $85/night when we were there, which was super cheap compared to downtown. However, we didn't get our room cleaned for 2 days, and the rooms hadn't been "updated" in awhile it seemed. No free breakfast, but there is a cute little diner across the street.

Overall we liked it, but next time we might pay extra to stay downtown and be closer to everything.

Room Tip: Bring your own hair dryer!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank kat00731
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay and feedback. We strive to be a great hotel guests love. Our close proximity to the Victory Park, Uptown, and the Design District is ideal for guests wanting to be near night life and restaurants. We are not in downtown proper but Victory Park is one stop South on the Dart Light Rail with the West End being the next stop. I also appreciate the feedback about the hair dryer. I will begin to look for a replacement. Please know we would welcome your stay again and we are extremely close to the fun and excitement of concerts and professional sporting events at the American Airlines Center.