1,189 results
All reviews library bar oak lawn fire station cedar springs classic hotel turtle creek cookie cutter car service street noise beautiful hotel valet parking older hotel within miles love field room service room was large valet staff
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I was impressed with the classic style of the Warwick Melrose, but it was modern and updated in all the right places. It definitely feels historic but not old. The service was exceptional and the rooms were spacious and clean. Very convenient to local restaurants as well as featuring two options for travelers in the lobby. Loved the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Dewayne for posting a review of your recent visit. We were pleased to read your review and thoughts on the product and services.

We hope to see you again walking through our doors soon! Until that time...

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I came on a Monday night to visit a colleague for a business meeting and have a few drinks. My colleague told me great things about this place and said I had to come. When I first got there I noticed the beautiful bar and was greeted by the bartender Mo. Mo was awesome and made very funny jokes, when my colleague arrived I sat at a table and Alex took care of us. Alex was amazing and he suggested the walk down melrose lane and I stuck to it the rest of the night. Once Dalene started to play it really made my night. This place really lived up to its reputation. Great music, great service!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to post a review of your experience at The Library! Mo and Alex, are certainly a couple of our stars in The Library - and we appreciate you recognizing them for their service.

We look forward to seeing you again. Until then..

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for a quick getaway, and we were simply awed by how beautiful the hotel was!
From the arrival at valet to the check in at the front desk, the service was great!
A clean, elegant hotel suite on the 8th floor!! Vintage phones and elevators with modern amenities made for a timeless and relaxing visit!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you Jade for taking the time to post a review about your recent visit. We were pleased to read all of your wonderful comments about the room and our staff!

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then...

Best regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was everything! Huge rooms with the most comfortable mattress, a fabulous bar with delicious food (truffle Mac and cheese with lobster and crab!) and an impressive wine selection, and a lovely staff. Plus, there are tons of great restaurants and bars just steps away! Will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you lkunis for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us! We appreciate the time you took, as well as highlighting the food in our Landmark Restaurant. The culinary team puts a lot of time and effort in coming up and executing the great dishes that we have to offer.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Until then...

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stayed here for a week while our home was being painted what a nice place. received an upgraded room that was super quite staff very friendly. view of downtown Dallas and the Centrum close to resturants.

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you Mike for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us here at the Warwick Melrose - Dallas. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you again in the future!