$109
$161
Omni Hotels
$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$191
$177
Hilton.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$184
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$161
$145
$102
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

1,175 results
All reviewslibrary baroak lawnfire stationcedar springsclassic hotelturtle creekcookie cuttercar servicestreet noisebeautiful hotelvalet parkingolder hotelwithin mileslove fieldroom serviceroom was largethe entire staff
Reviewed May 5, 2009

This is a charming, older-style hotel that combines big, well-appointed rooms (including very comfortable beds) with a highly professional staff. I was always treated like a valued guest here (although I actually felt a little underdressed arriving in jeans as the lobby is quite plush and you often see business groups assembling there for meetings and the like!). Having found a room at the hotel on hotwire for only around $75 or so, I’m happy to say it was an absolute bargain and I would have been very happy to stay on for longer. It’s a bit of a walk into the heart of the business district in Dallas (roughly about 30 minutes) – but most things are not too far away. And I didn’t try out this option – but the staff member who checked me in said that the concierge would be happy to organise courtesy ride(s) short distances from the hotel if I needed them in any case. The only real downside of the experience was the hotel didn’t run a shuttle service to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport but only to the airport at Love Field instead. This means that you’ll need to add on at least $35 or so to your budget if you’re arriving into and flying out of DFW. Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable experience here.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank ColPol
Reviewed April 26, 2009

As I write this review, I am sitting in the lobby of the Warwick Melrose. We came to Dallas on business, but also wanted to stay in a hotel that was also luxurious and romantic, at a reasonable price. We found all that at the WM. From the warm greeting extended to us by Leon, to the courtesy car driven by the super-friendly Chad, we were treated royally. Excellent room service and a great restaurant. The chef came to our table and talked recipes with my lady friend. Our suite on the sixth floor (601) was just remodeled, and was exquisite, with great views from our corner bedroom. Two 42 inch flat screen TVs, tasteful furnishings, and a spacious bathroom with great shower amenities, thick bathrobes--we loved it all.

A previous review mentioned the sirens. This is accurate, but perhaps because we were on an upper floor, we did not find it disturbing--rather more of the big city coda of urban sounds. Only major complaint is that wi-fi in rooms is not complimentary, but at least it is in the lobby.

I have mourned the long demise of good service in America. My experience at the WM has given me hope that there still exist at least a few places where it is still valued and practiced. You will find it here.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2009

We stayed here as part of a group event. The hotel is older, but very up-to-date and attractive. Our room was spacious and attractively furnished in the traditional way. Everyone in our party was very happy with the hotel. Apart from a double-billing error which took some time to sort out, I heard only compliments. I do think that charging for internet use is a bit aggressive in this day and age, however some luxury hotels still do it. That's one reason I give the hotel only four stars. The other was the very chilly lobby which didn't invite one to sit and people watch.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank texhills
Reviewed March 29, 2009

My friends and I stayed at the Melrose in mid March for a weekend. I asked for a quiet room and received exactly that. The room had recently been renovated and had beautiful furnishing and a very comfortable bed. The best was the curteous and very professional maid service. Overall the appearance of the hotel is stunning and above a regular 4 star property. A real plus is that the hotel is very close to many restaurants and the Turtle Creek park. The hotel offers advanced booking rates that include the valet parking and the internet. Since the internet is $12 and the valet is $20 per day I would strongly recommend searching for these package deals.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank TX1969
Reviewed March 19, 2009

I had a great stay. My room was clean, the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again anytime. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo