$99
$274
$216
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$124
$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$173
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$184
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$147
$129
$191
$177
Hilton.com
$134
1,175 results
All reviewslibrary baroak lawnfire stationcedar springsclassic hotelturtle creekcookie cuttercar servicestreet noisebeautiful hotelvalet parkingolder hotelwithin mileslove fieldroom serviceroom was largethe entire staff
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hotel at Christmas time was perfect for our needs. We reserved a standard room and checked into one that was extremely large with a bathroom vanity, desk area and separate wet bar. The Library Bar was also a cozy space to share drinks with family. The only downside here is that that corridors smell a bit musty and the rooms could use a true deep cleaning to take care of dust on bathroom fixtures and floor boards.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, request one away from Oak Lawn.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My aunt was visiting from Chicago as well as my brother & sister-in-law from Austin. We reserved three rooms, one being a suite so we could do gifts before dinner. The lobby was gorgeous and so festive with holiday decorations. The rooms are large with very nice furnishings, window treatments and bedding. We also had Xmas eve dinner at the Landmark restaurant which was wonderful. Staff is friendly & helpful, and I was able to bring my Chihuahua for a small charge. We will definitely make this a tradition!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed for the weekend at this wonderful Hotel and enjoyed every minute of it. The room was fabulous and the Library bar beautiful. The Staff was attentive and helpful.

We indulged ourselves and stayed for Sunday Brunch. The food was excellent, beautifully prepared and more than we could eat.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Once again we decided to spend a weekend and New Year's in Dallas and stay at our favorite hotel, The Warwick Melrose. Everyone is helpful and courteous. We were greeted by courteous valets who offered to help with the luggage. The reservations staff arranged for our favorite room with amenities based on our previous requests of extra pillows and clean ventilation filters (asthma). The rooms are clean and the floor staff greets everyone with a smile. As an extra treat, the hotel manager sent to our room a complimentary plate of sliced fruit, cheese, and toast which was greatly appreciated. The Library is an inviting place for a snack or drink with a bar tender who knows how to balance the sometimes hectic pace. The fact that the staff has little turnover speaks volumns for management. I wish all hotels were as good as the Warwick Melrose.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Usually, in my reviews, Its the hotel thats the issue, if there is an issue. Its more often about function, or amenities, rarely is it about staff. However in the case of the Warwick Montrose.. my gripe is 100% with staff. My car was lost, and I was given the key to someone else's car. The check in staff were solum and unfriendly and one actually wanted to argue that Fiji was in the Caribbean ( its 7,065 miles from Fiji to St Bart's). The in-room dinning person tried to talk me out of an additional order, because, from what I could tell, he didn't want to make a second trip. I LOVE THIS HOTEL, I have a great history with it (many fond memories), I love it's location, it's architecture, and it's history. But if they don't work on the dire state of their staff... Its gonna fail once again. So stay here, you'll love the place, but I've given it such a low rating so someone on the management side with sort out the dire staff issue!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JoshuaSims
LarryRMc, General Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas. We appreciate the time your devoted at it assists us in our efforts to continually improve and address specific guest issues.

All of us at the Warwick Melrose strive to provide an enjoyable and relaxing guest experience and we were disapointed to learn you encountered many shortcomings during your stay. This is certainly not the type of service we base our reputation on, and I apologize for any inconenience or frustration this these problems may have caused you. I have reviewed your posting with all the pertinent department managers to adress all the items of your concern. We appreciate your business, and hope your travels return you to our door. Larry R. McAfee.