$99
$274
$216
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$124
$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$173
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$184
$169
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$147
$129
$201
$177
Hilton.com
$134
1,175 results
All reviewslibrary baroak lawnfire stationcedar springsclassic hotelturtle creekcookie cuttercar servicestreet noisebeautiful hotelvalet parkingolder hotelwithin mileslove fieldroom serviceroom was largethe entire staff
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is an older hotel that has been renovated well. It still has a classic look and feel. My wife and I stayed at this hotel in mid-October as part of a block of rooms reserved for a wedding. We were given a discounted rate because of the wedding. The service and attention to detail was very good. Our room was spacious and included a king-sized bed, sitting area, desk and good-sized bathroom. We had drinks at the bar in the lobby and that was great too. Parking is limited and I would recommend using the valet service because parking on a nearby street would be difficult. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Classic King which was very spacious for 2 people. See my pictures. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of the bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Stayed here recently for work purposes prior to a national exam which is hosted in Dallas and had a very mixed experience. Apparently, the Warwick has been the hotel which hosts all exam candidates for 7+ years, which is why I was a bit surprised that they booked a deafening holiday party in the hotel for the same night prior to my exam. While I can't speak for the rest of the 60+ nervous examinees scheduled the next day with me, I really didn't gain confidence the night before my big exam from the Black Eyed Peas being pumped at full volume from 6 floors below and the reverberations of the bass into the courtyard. I could hear the DJ word for word despite turning on the AC and putting in ear plugs. When I called the desk, I was told that due to the contract signed with the party group, no control could be exerted on the volume and that I would just have to "tough it out." I was also told that there were no other rooms available in the hotel to which I could be moved to try to get some peace and quiet. I was livid.
Despite the lack of a restful night, my exam the next day went fine. Upon check out, I complained again about the combination of a raucous party the night prior to the exam and the manager was very apologetic - to the degree that he comped my room charge in an attempt to make up for the inconvenience. He saved this review from being a 1 star by doing so.
Otherwise, the hotel is quite stylish, rooms (I had a King Supreme) spacious and well appointed - the fitness room leaves a lot to be desired - however, the hotel contracts with a huge gym across the street for which they offer $10 day passes. Room service is just above mediocre (unfortunately the hotel restaurant was closed while I was there)
All I really needed the night before my exam was a quiet night. I'm still a little flummoxed that the hotel is the host for a huge national exam which likely brings them 2,000+ guests each winter, and yet they were so greedy and short sighted to contract out for a huge party the night before an exam day and which was destined to disturb all of the candidates.

Room Tip: If you need a good night sleep, choose an odd numbered room facing away from the inner courtyard
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank SDHapahaole
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Even for those used to staying in hip, designer boutique hotels, the understated, traditional charm of the Melrose is refreshing. Providing the feel of a classic European grand dame hotel, the Melrose offers a welcoming lobby, unusually large, well appointed guest rooms, and a location in in the appealing Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn neighborhood, equally close to Park Cities posh, Dallas' world class Arts District, the many restaurants of a newly vibrant downtown and midtown, and a lively gay bar scene. The hotel itself houses the cozy, buzzy Library Bar, along with a white-table cloth restaurant where large sunny windows attract a power breakfast crowd. On top of all this, the hotel is an unusually good value, with frequent internet specials. The downside is the bathrooms which could stand some updating. Another odd deficiency is the fact that the hotel has no news stand, and in order to obtain a paper other than USA Today, a guest has to walk to a nearby drug store. Despite it all, on my frequent trips to Dallas I never stay anywhere other than the Melrose. It's like visiting the comfortably frayed apartment of a rather proper, stylish aunt, who happens to be surrounded by all the best that Dallas has to offer.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the tented terrace, where the occasional party noise is intrusive.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank DRS_CA
Reviewed December 12, 2011

These hotels are precious, they exude a comfortable grace and a lived-in appeal - and when I say lived-iin I mean it the most complementary way. The wood is old and real, the Library Bar is the genuine article (that many new hotels have copied with their cheap veneers) and despite its years it still offers a fabulous aura of elegance and sophistication. Of course the yuppie riche might be fickle and offer criticism of the not over the top service or that you still have to pay for room wifi access, but this hotel is about authenticity that has endured fashion rather landed to it, confident in its offering. The rooms are not dated, they're aged like good wine: ifyou like staying in a sleek bleached wood veneer and smoked glass iPod pod, then this isn't for you, but if you can appreciate a fine room for its refinement and quality then please do

I love this hotel.

Trip Details:
We stayed for 2 nights as family of 4 in a double room. The room was spacious, well appointed and clean. The staff were friendly and polite, the breakfast was good.

Big Plus:
- the courtesy car which offers a shuttle service to anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. Perfect for getting downtown.

Little Minus: $11 per night for room wifi access.

Overall: excellent value

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tomstah
Reviewed December 7, 2011

After countless, disappointing stays at the Park Cities Hilton, I decided to stay at the Warwick Melrose and I'm here to tell you, goodbye PC Hilton! The Melrose is now my new go-to hotel whenever my travels take me to Dallas. You can not beat the location and top-notch service and hospitality.

From the valet to the front desk, you are treated with the highest degree of courtesy and respect.
Yes, this is an old hotel but that also equates into more spacious rooms with some unique character.
Plus, while I was there in June, they offered complimentary canteloupe lemonade in the lobby. How refreshing is that?!? And the bar can not be missed!

All in all, the Melrose is a keeper, offering comfort and convenience at a very competitive rate. You will not be disappointed! Try them for a refreshing change.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family