“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #14 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Plano, Texas
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My new bride and I spent our wedding night at the Melrose (honeymoon will be in two weeks in Italy). What a great choice! The room was so comfortable and our dinner at the Landmark in the hotel was quite memorable. We had not provided the restaurant with information that this was our wedding night, but my wife mentioned it and they produced a wonderful complimentary dessert tray with champagne. Our waiter Charlie was instrumental in facilitating this treat.

The hotel staff, from the front desk staff to the parking valet, were incredibly friendly. We were having dificulty getting our room key card to work and and a housekeeping lady in the hall came to our rescue.

This is a one-stop destination, as you will never need to leave the hotel. Great for locals who might want a night or two away and great for leisure travelers or business travelers who would like a hotel in a convenient location with a lot of class and comforts.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I always enjoy going back to Dallas and my favorite place to stay is the Warrick Melrose.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Long Beach, California
Reviewed September 20, 2011

The Warwick Melrose is an excellent hotel! The service and quality is superior and the location could not be better. This was my second time staying here and both experiences have been wonderful. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
candle1976
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I came into Dallas for two days on a business trip and our travel person booked me at the Melrose. I had previously stayed at the Adolphus and as nice as it was; it was a little sterile and was so nice, you were afraid to touch anything. The Melrose has the same sort of higher level vibe, but the staff and aura are much more down to Earth. It was the best night's sleep I have ever gotten in a hotel, thanks to the comfortable bed and peace and quiet in the room. I will stay there any time I'm in the big D.

Room Tip: Higher floors seemed to be quiet.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank candle1976
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This month my wife and I stayed at the Warwick Melrose for a quiet couple of days away. We couldn't have been happier with everything from the location to the detail shown by the staff. The valet staff was exceptional and went above and beyond. We had no issues through our entire stay but I'm confident if we had, this wonderful staff would have handled anything that came up with flying colors. Price was reasonable as well. The corner king room was roomy and the beds were awesome!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mike B
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Great location and great hotel. There was a mix up on arrival because some of the party arrived a day late due to weather problems back in Australia. One member of the pary arrived on time. We had prebooked our whole stay. When the remainder of the party arrived there was confussion with the booking and it took 1/2 hour to sort out. Not what we needed after a long 15 hour flight. But overall the hotel is great. When we left they gave us a lift to the hire car place with their curtesy car. Big clean rooms. Great bathrooms and comfortable beds. Would go back again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank aussiewill
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Great hotel, nice rooms, comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff.
Good location for gay nightlife.

I suggest this hotel, esp for gay tarvellers.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple