All reviews patio room room service four seasons french doors small balcony turn down service car service house car the entire staff luxury hotel little things beautiful property visiting dallas sitting area dallas hotel valet parking fitness center
Reviewed May 5, 2016

Room was very spacious. Television system terrible and very slow to change channels. Stop trying to get me to buy PPV!. Service was super nice and helpful. Really exceptional. This would be a good review except for two things. First, the WiFi is really bad. Dropped connections and slow. It's free, but what's the point of free wifi if it doesn't work? Finally, there is the duo playing in the bar. The bar and restaurant are very good and the staff is incredible. The bar is a nice quiet drinking hole, until a terrible piano and guitar duo come in. They play too loud and are backed by a drum and bass machine. It really killed the whole vibe and they drove me back to my room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 661chipc
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Dear Chip C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While I am delighted to learn that we were able to provide exceptional service during your recent stay with us, please accept my sincere apologies for lapse of service you experienced with the WiFi. I have addressed the issue with our Director of IT to ensure it will up to speed for your next visit. I have also shared your comments about the live music in the bar with our Director of Entertainment.

We hope to welcome you back to in the near future. Until then please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of service in any way.

Kind regards,

Andrea Gates | Managing Director
andrea.gates@rosewoodhotels.com

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in many hotels and this is one of the best. The staff have a real and consistent customer focussed service ethic. Rooms were nice, food was great. The only downside is the jet noise from planes flying in to the local airport - sometimes loud enough that you have to stop your conversation if you're outside. Walking trails nearby are very pleasant and local shops and restaurants are very handy. Highly recommended, I'd be happy to stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I've had the pleasure of staying at this lovely gem on a couple of occasions and it never disappoints. This isn't a budget hotel so any comparisons with perfectly fine large chain hotels misses the point and the point is that you stay here because you want to not because you have to. Got a room on a lazy Sunday and enjoyed the low key vibe. My standard room had all the amenities you would expect in a hotel of this class. During my stay the bar was staffed by Justin and Maggie, both charming and attentive company. A perfect place to celebrate an anniversary or other special occasion.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I can't possibly say enough about this beautiful and amazing hotel. We stayed 2 nights for our wedding at the Mansion Restaurant and every single person at this hotel went above and beyond to be sure that our stay was fabulous. The first night, my daughter and I were staying for a mother/daughter slumber party before the wedding. We had popcorn, strawberries, snacks all delivered to our room from the hotel for us! The service was top notch and the room was comfortable and beautiful. This is by far my favorite hotel in Dallas.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

I wish everyone could stay here at least once in their lifetime! The entire staff truly makes you feel at home. The service you will enjoy is beyond compare!! Make sure to ask the concierge to schedule a personal tour of Dallas for you. You will not regret it!!

Date of stay: April 2016