Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
$180
$99
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$109
$99
MagnoliaHotels.com
$279
Westin.com
$120
$112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$161
$179
$174
$151
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$236
Hilton.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$269
Omni Hotels
$189
  • Pool
All reviewsfour seasonsroom servicefrench doorsconcierge serviceturn down servicecar servicehouse carthe entire staffluxury hotelbeautiful hotelroom was spacioussitting areavisiting dallasdallas hotelhotel restaurantvalet parkingupon check
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed here for a special romantic weekend and had a fantastic time. The service is impeccable and the rooms were very nice. We thought the breakfast was way overpriced for what we got and not that great but maybe lunch and dinner are better. We loved the quiet neighborhood and the area had many choices for great food so we chose to eat off property because of the expense. We did have drinks at the lounge and enjoyed the music and the terrace was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately it was 100 degrees so we didn't use it as much as we would have liked. We enjoyed our little balcony off our room for privacy. The pool area was small and intimate although packed while we were there for the Labor Day weekend. We did not realize you are required to valet park and didn't like that much. And on top of that, we had an unfortunate incident with the valet as we were checking out. The valet company did everything they could to make it right and we were pleased with the outcome. Just be aware, the Mansion is not responsible for your vehicle, they contract out to a valet company. Overall, I have to say it was a fantastic and romantic trip and I'm sure if you have tons of money and can afford to valet and tip for everything, this is the place to stay! Again, the service was worth a lot to us. We just don't have the bank roll to finance such fancy trips except for very special occasions!

1  Thank arkansastraveler42
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear arkansastraveler42,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am pleased to hear that you had a fantastic time on your romantic get-away. We strive to provide you with warm hospitality to ensure that each one of your experiences with us is memorable.

I hope to welcome you back to Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and Dallas soon, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

All things at the Mansion are usually excellent. This trip the exercise room was unusable due to a sewage backup that they seemed to know about but didn't know how to fix. On day two the odor was still there though they attempted to mask it with perfume. No work out at the mansion this trip.

1  Thank 713BizTravler
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear 713BizTravler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to learn that, for the most part, we were able to leave a lasting impression during your visit. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service to ensure that each of your stays is a pleasant one.

I hope you will accept my apologies that the exercise room was not satisfactory during your recent visit. We always try to accommodate our valued guests to the best of our abilities and I am sorry that we fell short on this point.

I hope to welcome you back soon, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in the future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here for our anniversary and was very pleased. Service is the top priority to all staff here. The rooms are large and well appointed, some areas of the room seemed tired but the outstanding service makes up for any flaws. We felt like we were the only folks at the hotel and it was sold out. Had relaxing drinks in the bar we were told there was no space for dinner in the dining room so on the way out of the bar just asked to see the menu to see what we were missing. The host and hostess let us know they would be more than happy to work us in for dinner. We had dinner and a lovely breakfast. The dining room is small and very intimate and service is outstanding. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank GolfRocks1972
Reviewed September 17, 2013

You cannot go wrong at The Mansion on Turtle Creek. A divine experience. Make sure to reserve in advance for dinner. This can be a difficult reservation, even when you are a guest. It's worth the effort to plan ahead. Sublime meal. Ambiance is tres chic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was treated to a very special birthday dinner at The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. The exterior gardens and entrance are only the begining of a wonderful visit. Our waiter gave us the history of the Mansion. I was presented with a thoughtful birthday card from the management of the restaurant.
The food was some of the best Ive had in a long time. We started with an assorted cheese tray that ranged from mild to hearty with cheese from the USA and Italy. The wine selections made it hard to choose a bottle!
Our group of five chose several different dinner options. I thought the duck was cooked perfectly and had a mild flavor. The steak tar-tar was a hit also. The lobster was paired with yukon potato and was very flavorful. our youner guest loved the penne pasta! A cookie tray and ice cream sampler rounded out our meal. The service was spot on!
I cant wait to go back and maybe dine in the wine cellar next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nancy T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at The Mansion Restaurant. I am very pleased to learn that your birthday dinner was a happy and delightful one! Our goal is to provide you with culinary excellence and exceptional service to ensure that each of your experiences with us is a memorable one.

Warm regards,