Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour seasonsroom servicefrench doorsconcierge serviceturn down servicecar servicehouse carthe entire staffluxury hotelbeautiful hotelthe ritzroom was spacioussitting arealittle thingsdallas hotelvisiting dallashotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed three nights in August. Room was spacious and well appointed. Staff is very attentive and helpful from the valet to the the front desk staff. Had a nice experience in the restaurant although there was a large wedding party that was very loud so if you want a quiet dinner, you may wish to discuss that when you make the reservation. Placed a special order for breakfast and they were helpful with substitutions on the menu. My only slight surprise was that the fitness center seemed very small for a hotel of this caliber. All in all a nice stay and felt it was an appropriate value for the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed while attending a wedding with reception at the Mansion. Staff attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. Grounds, rooms and public areas quite elegant. Dining with friends exceptional. Wedding reception even better! Would recommend/return without hesitation.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Richard P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am pleased to learn that you found your visit delightful and fun. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure that each of your experiences with us is a memorable one.

I hope to welcome you back to Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and Dallas soon, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The Mansion is located in my hometown Dallas, Tx so I have known of it for quite some time. I knew it was the best, no other hotel in the city is comparable. The room was exquisite and the hotel is grand, complete with one of the best restaurants in town, but the difference between 4 and 5 star hotels is the service. I am not a rich girl. I got the room for a photo shoot, as I am an aspiring model. I did not pull up in a fancy car or request the bellman be careful with my Louis V luggage. I checked in in jeans and carried one over-night bag that had seen better days. The staff greeted me so warmly and catered to me so well I felt like I was wearing a solid gold suit. Their enthusiasm was genuine and I could see they were very proud of their establishment and wanted me to get the most out of it.

After check in, my personal concierge escorted me to my room. He left and quickly returned with cookies, delicious flavored tea and a bucket of ice. I sat and listened for about 10 minutes while he gave me a brief history of the hotel, and explained all of the amenities in the room and around the hotel. When he left I felt welcome and as if I had been there before.

The room was fabulous of course. Huge! There was a sitting area, an office are and private enclosed patio. Everything was so soft and elegant. I took it in for a second and it was everything I hoped it would be. I was there for photo shoot so I had my make-up girl, my hair girl and the photographer coming. I have to add that all 3 are very interesting and different characters and not exactly what the hotel is accustomed to seeing. I went to the front to greet them and I really noticed how friendly and helpful the staff was to them. They assisted them with unloading equipment and even chatted with them and shared some laughs. I really appreciated that. It stood out more than anything else about the experience.

Ok, fast forward. I was ready for the first set of photos, which were at the pool. The pool is absolutely beautiful. Small, private with the most comfy lounge chairs. Of course there was a full poolside menu available. I let the staff know we planned to shoot at the pool and they gave us the go ahead without hesitation and even had someone escort us to the pool and explain the available amenties to my guests.

The shoot went great and after everyone had gone I went to get my daughter to stay the night. When we walked in the front desk girl presented my daughter with a little stuffed turtle as if she were expecting her. They must keep them close. My daughter was delighted! We had fun and she enjoyed the pool, which was the PERFECT temperature somehow! Breakfast was $80, and not that great, but I imagine most people go to the restaurant next door.

It was truly an experience to remember and a special place to spend the night. Everyone should go somewhere and be treated so well at least once. The Mansion got 8 thumbs up from me and my friends!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Linsay M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am always delighted to learn that our local neighbors are able to come visit and enjoy a special getaway. Our team takes pride in providing you with exceptional service and to ensure that each of your experiences with us is a memorable one.

Respectfully,

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Grounds were gorgeous, room was lovely. People were so friendly and helpful, pool was nice to rest by. Francisco the house car driver was super helpful on many levels. We really were sad to leave, it was an amazing vacation weekend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank feistyscientist
RosewoodDallas, General Manager at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear feistyscientist,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. I am delighted to learn that Francisco was able to assist you with all your needs. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure that your vacation weekend with us was a pleasant and memorable one.

Kind regards,

Managing Director

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stay here pretty frequently when visiting Dallas. The service is exceptional and the staff very attentive. My favorite thing about Rosewood is it's proximity to the Katy Trail - one of the best places to catch a run in Dallas.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business