“Absolutely awful, unless you like crack heads. Seriously, stay away.”

Motel 6 Dallas - Forest Lane
Ranked #147 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Absolutely awful, unless you like crack heads. Seriously, stay away.”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

After a long day of driving, I figured I'd just stop and get the family to bed. Yeah.....bad decision. I should've changed my mind when I saw the rent-a-cop doing his rounds as I was getting out of my car. The room stunk like dirty carpet and stale furniture. The white linens were clean but the comforter and blanket literally had stains that i don't want to know what they actually were. The tv is bolted to the table. There's a bottle opener where most hotels have tissue boxes. Best part..... the A/C unit was making an awful noise after half an hour, keeping me up until 2 am. Then , when that was shut off, the toilet tank kept refilling due to a leak every 15 minutes. So I'm laying in a cold room with only the one clean thin white sheet, listening to the toilet run. Pure hell. There wasn't even a clock radio in the room. Last crack head probably took it to pawn it. Seriously, stay away from this motel 6.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Middlemancrisis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Austin, TX
Reviewed April 14, 2009

I should have known better as soon I checked into this hotel. I booked this reservation online without knowing much about the place, it was simply closest to where I need to be. At the hotel desk, there were two what looked like either strippers or hookers (wearing basically underwear) talking to the desk person. After we got our room key and drove to the room, I spotted two obvious pimps in the parking lot casually talking to a cop. The hotel seemed to have an on site cop, but his friendliness towards the pimps made me feel less safe. BTW, how do I know they were pimps? Trust me, you know when you see one. Later, in the middle of the night, my husband and I were woken by the couple next door having sex and then an argument, and then most disturbingly we could hear him beating her and then her screaming/crying. After that disturbing incident, I got very little sleep. Right before we checked out the next morning, as I was packing in the light of day, I finally noticed a used condom that was hidden between the bed and the nightstand. This was an absolutely horrible experience. I strongly advise anyone against staying at this nasty place.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jen512

Travelers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Courtyard Dallas Northwest
Motel 6 Dallas - Market Center
Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch
Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Motel 6 Dallas Northwest
Motel 6 Dallas Northwest
#131 of 203 in Dallas
Best Western Northwest Inn

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - Forest Lane? Share your experiences!