All reviews an indoor outdoor pool queen size medieval times club level front desk room was large reunion tower great hotel free breakfast fitness center would stay here again business trip balcony property toilet tv shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I liked the location of this hotel, used Lyft to get to museums and restaurants downtown. Breakfast was very good, take advantage of adding it to your reservation in advance if you can it’s cheaper. The issues we had: hot tub was broken and the pool water was very cold, the bathroom door was a pocket door that didn’t open or close very easily, the bed was small and was definitely not a queen size. Other than that the room was clean, service was great, and I enjoyed the stay. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Venture13083198689, Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello GinaN928,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas. I apologize that our hot tub was out of service during your stay. I look forward to having you stay with us again and would love to be able to make it up to you. Please reach out to me on your next stay.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Our double queen room with the sitting area was really nice. My only issue was that the vanity with the awesome makeup mirror and toilet were in the same small room. This was an issue as there were four of us in the room. Also, the lighting in the sitting area could have been better.

The lobby and restaurant were very nice. The shuttle was great, especially, Jeremy the driver who really took care of our large group. The pool area was nice too. However, the one pool is both indoor and outdoor so the temp is not controlled.

The room rate made the property even more enjoyable.

Hello Jane R,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Best Regards,

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Sheraton Suites for making my trip absolutely wonderful and thank you to the front desk agent LOIS for making it even better! she was friendly and made sure my one night stay was pleasant. I had an awesome city view with a clean comfy room. After settling in the room I received a welcome phone call from I believe Donna? I can’t remember her name but she was very friendly and made sure the room was great for me. Thank you! I will definitely be coming back the next time I’m visiting Dallas.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is on a busy freeway and if you are a light sleeper, request a room that isn't facing the freeway. That said, my queen size suite was excellent. Large, spacious, very well laid out. The staff was highly professional and receptive. My request for earplugs was met within 5 minutes. Almost all my meals were eaten at the hotel,food and serving was great.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Hoeffner5,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our food while you were with us. I hope you will stay with us again next time your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

We came and stayed for our anniversary. I requested an early check-in on my reservation (the website had a time picker that let me specify 1 PM check-in). When my reservation was a week away, I emailed to confirm my early reservation. Their response was that they would do it, but that I needed to call on the day of to remind them. I called the morning of my arrival, and they said it could be done. I arrived at the hotel and went to my room, and it was not clean. I left and came back at 6 PM, and my room was still not clean. I asked the front desk about it, and she could not apologize. Their response was to repeat back to me what I said, "So you're telling me that your room is not clean?" Yes. "So you're saying that your room has not been cleaned?" Yes. Then she says that housekeeping must not have seen my room. Later, I ask if there is any recognition of someone's anniversary. They told me that there were plenty of items available to purchase. I also asked the front desk about getting a shuttle ride. They told me that the driver was taking someone else out too so I needed to be there by 7 PM. When I showed up at 6:50, the driver had decided he was taking the rest of the night off. They were able to talk him into taking me out, but apparently they had not signed me up for a ride when I requested it initially. I followed up with management on all of these things, and their response was that they would not have responded that way in these situations and these were great points for them to follow up on in training. I noticed on their website reviews at the time that this was a common theme - "we'll take care of that. come back and see how we improve." For a place to stay, I thought the room was great. I wish they didn't have the parking fee. The parking fee and the pet fee are not eligible to earn points. The pool area needed improvement. If they've had renovations there, I can't tell. The jacuzzi sides appear to be stained, possibly by rust dripping from the ceiling. I'm speculating, because I don't know why the water looked brown. I also mentioned this to them, but no one responded. I didn't try out the other areas of the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stephen W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Greetings mrjanto,

Thank you or choosing the Sheraton Market Center during your recent trip to Dallas. We are truly sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations during your anniversary celebration at our property. We have certainly shared your feedback with our team to better improve our services. Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again to show you what we are truly about.

Regards,