“They Care!”

Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Ranked #36 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed June 25, 2011

What a great place to stay after a long hard day. The folks here really care and go above and beyond in ensuring the customer is well attended - with courtesy and promptness. The gals in the club lounge are extremely welcoming, attentive and pure service professionals. Erin in the lounge remembers guest's names if they have been there at least once - she and her co-hearts put smiles on everyone's faces. What a nice atmosphere with an accomodating work ethic - down to the cookies and milk late at night,

The recently renovated hotel is upscale with a modernism that is both warm and welcoming - matching the attitude of the staff. The fare at the restaurant is an adventure for the taste buds with a creative local flare that is unmatched. The combination of bar and restuarant area makes for a great gathering place that breams with atmoshphere and many special house elixirs to accompany the night.

I have stayed in many hotels around the world and in Dallas and this places would be my number one place to stay - if only I could carry the hotel with me to all my destinations. Its the people, the place and the attitude that'll keep me coming back.

Room Tip: east side morning wake em up sun

Reviewed June 25, 2011

We had our business at this hotel and it went flawless....from the service, to meeting space, to the wonderful food. And, the club lounge is the best part of the hotel.

Room Tip: get a room with a view to downtown Dallas!!! Wow.
1  Thank my2cents2share
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I stay at this propery whenever I am in Dallas! Newly remodeled and upscale. Helpful staff and well appointed rooms (With Fridge). Great pool on the 30th floor and great views.

2  Thank kennif65
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Right from the start, the valet attendant allowed us to leave our car parked right in front of the entryway so we can check in. And then, Kevin from the front desk was waiting for the next guest, which happened to be us. He walked us over to his position, and amidst casual conversation, quickly checked us in and gave us a room on the 19th floor, which had a great view! The room itself was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The pillows were lumpy, according to my husband, while I thought that they were too soft. It was a quick fix, though, as there were 3 other pillows. There was a separate washroom, in addition to the one complete bathroom (toilet, sink, bathtub). We stayed for 2 nights, and couldn't have been happier with our choice. (We did get this room with a corporate group rate, which was a reasonable price, but we're not sure how much it'd normally cost.)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Guest service is fantastic. Rooms are roomy and always clean!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 days. Got in late, the restaurant was still open and the staff could not have been nicer. As I am on the road every week, I can say with confidence that this hotel is one of the best!

Room Tip: ask for city view
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I travel to the Dallas area every 2 months and always stay at the Renaissance.

Rooms are always clean and they always havey room ready at check in.

the staff is very friendly and always helpful in your requests.

The also have a great conceierge lounge.

A must stay when in Dallas