Knights Inn Market Center
$197
$99
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$109
$99
MagnoliaHotels.com
$279
Westin.com
$120
$112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
Sheraton.com
$175
$170
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 24, 2013

For the money, really, it's hard to beat. I stay in this area frequently and while this isn't my first choice, I will stay there again. New carpet and clean. Let's face it, when you are asleep, all hotels look alike, and if all you need is a place to lay your head for an evening it fits the bill.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Hello Mike, thank you for sharing with us your experience. Our hotel is there to serve individuals who want to save money but not sacrifice on cleanliness. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you at our hotel again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This motel served my purposes exactly as I expected them to. It was both cheap and had a bed and a bathroom. There is no refrigerator in the room, so you can't keep food. There is free Wi-fi with a password. They offer coffee in the morning. It is strategically placed close to UT Southwestern. It is moderately cleanly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for providing your feedback Josh. I am pleased to know that we were able to satisfy your needs. Your feedback gives our staff even more inspiration to continue to excel at providing the best service possible whether it be through the relentless effort to improve our guest rooms, or customer service in general. Though we do not have refrigerator and microwave in all our rooms, we do have them in some which you can request on your next stay. Again, thank you for giving us your feedback.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very good value. The rooms have all been completely re-done and are very comfortable. I was disappointed that the room I had reserved on the hotel's parent company (Wyndom) web site was not available when I checked in. I reserved a King No smoking and had to stay in a room with two full beds.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is an older motel, but it is well maintained. The desk had ample space for spreading out papers and the bed was comfortable and appeared to be new. It is a no-frills operation (no extra pillows, fridge, pool, or breakfast) and the management is not as friendly as they could be, but they provide an excellent handout that explains the free wifi, heating and AC, TV, etc, with a map showing the nearby restaurants on the reverse side. I wish more hotels communicated such information this efficiently. The price was excellent, particularly for this area of Dallas.

Room Tip: No elevator, which may influence some travelers to choose a lower level room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you WiseTraveler, for sharing your experience with us. It really makes us happy when our guests tell us about what they liked and what improvements they would like for us to make. Though we do not have microwave and fridge in all our rooms, we do have in some which you can request on your next stay. We strive to give great service and value to all our guests, I apologize that you were disappointed about the management friendliness, I assure you we will keep making improvements. Thank you again for staying with us and for giving us your valuable input.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times before, this Hotel is very convenient for us as it is close to the Doctor we need. We have always been very pleased with our stay. After traveling for several hours, it is nice to come to a clean hotel with comfortable beds. Definitely staying on our next trip to the Doctor. There isn't a swimming pool (not that we needed one) nor a restaurant in this hotel, but there are several restaurants near by that are easy to get to.

Room Tip: The rooms have changed since our last stay, they look much nicer. I loved them!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BriS0305
KnightsinnMarket, Front Office Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback Bri. I am pleased to know that your every visit is very fulling with us. Your feedback gives our staff even more inspiration to continue to excel at providing the best service possible whether it be through the relentless effort to improve our guest rooms, or customer service in general. Swimming pool and restaurant were your two concerns that caused a little bit of dissatisfaction with us, however, i must tell you that as we continue to expand as a hotel, we will take these two things into consideration in the future. We look forward to having you again at our hotel!