“great stay”

Knights Inn Market Center
Ranked #151 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel had everything I needed at a Great price. I will stay here again. the rooms are clean the service is great the location is very convenient and centraly located the manager was very acomadating and helpful the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your reviewing our hotel. Our housekeepers and front desk representatives were pleased to read your feedback. We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations, every-time you visit our hotel. We will look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Well hello i stayed at Knights Inn1st of all speechless ,the service was amazing my wifi speed is better than my preffered service.The manger veronica and staff were wonderful .I went to room it was a joy as well. The next couple of day well can reply with just what i expected this is a motel i can see myself returning to on business or maybe even a wonderful vacation.
Thanks for having me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have stayed at this establishment extensively and find both the pricing and customer service exceptional. My experince with Veronica Salazar, Manger was both courteous and professional. When I was in the need of a room change due to the duration of my stay, she was more than willing to accomodate the room change. I have stayed at many hotels in the area but find that her superior customer service makes the stay here most enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to any of my fellow travelers who are looking for affordable pricing, great customer service, and nice accomodations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with mini-fridge and microwave when booking an extended stay
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you Ms. Jackson! It is always a pleasure seeing you at our hotel.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Well I stayed in this motel and discovered bed bugs in my room on the first night at 11:30 PM. I was given another room yet I was not compensated for this occurence or for the inconvenience of having to move all my stuff to another room. They do not give refunds under any circumstances. The area this motel is in does not feel safe. People are hanging around all over the place late at night and if you want to get ice or use the vending machine at night it is quite a hike if you are on the 2nd floor. The carpets and sheets were stained, the walls are not in good repair. It was difficult at times to connect to the wireless internet. The breakfast consist of coffe and juice, I hardly call that breakfast. There is no coffee maker in the rooms. I wanted a fridge and microwave in my room, they did not seem to want to accomodate me eventhough I offered to pay extra for it. Other than the bargain price there is little to be said on a positive note about this motel. I am just glad I was not in the room long enough to infest my luggage and myself with the bed bugs. I was terrified I would be bringing them home with me but I got out quickly. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Choose a different motel, far far away from this one.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Hello Ms. Nikki, Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are deeply saddened by your experience. I want to let you know that our hotel is going through a complete remodeling process, which will end by mid-November. Since, we are a budget hotel we can not offer some amenities, like coffee makers in all our rooms or a ice machine on all our floors, but this allows us to give our guest a affordable rate. Last but to least, we try our best to make our guest feel secure, because of this we have installed camera around our property. Due to this, I am please to say we have had no burglary, theft for two years. I hope you give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here one night and that was one too many! The motel manager was rude and spent more time talking to a gentleman visiting at the counter than she did trying to help other customers. I went to ask for an extra towel and I was ignored completely. Next morning I was called and told if I didn't check out quickly I would be charged for an extra night. I was 5 minutes past check out! The manager was rude and hateful. She could benefit from some lessons in kindness! I won't be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Mary S
KnightsinnMarket, Front Office Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Hello Mary, I am humbly sorry for your experience with one of my staff members. The employee that you refer to in our morning shift is not our manager, she was a new hire. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and i can assure you that if you give us an another chance at service, you wont go wrong.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights (6/20 to 6/22/2012), service was Ok.. Room service were so so. Only thing that I did not like is They did not have WiFi. They were keep telling me about different crap. No wifi access.. had to buy special deal from Verizon. Not really happy with it. I was there on business trip but got stuck.

Room Tip: Need WiFi..
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Sorry about your Inconvenience with the internet. We have installed new internet service provider and have purchased higher speed. I candidly apologize that our staff were not able to fully meet your needs at our hotel, but I hope that you give us another chance to provide the hospitality you deserved.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have a lot of good and bad to say about my experience here.

For the cost, it was worth it. I couldn't beat the proximity to the convention center (ten minutes straight down the highway) for 50 dollars a night tax included, when my associates were all paying 150 a night to be right in downtown. It was very handy to have a Mcdonalds down the road to pick up breakfast each morning, and it was *incredibly* quiet at night with virtually no traffic driving by. I can certify that the rooms were clean because they were vacuumed every day that we were there (even if they kept moving our bags to do it), and turned down every day, and swept and mopped at least once during our stay of four nights, too. The beds were old, and the sheets had cigarette burn marks, but the room didn't smell of smoke and the sheets had obviously been freshly washed. There was a bit of a musty smell, but it was mostly the musty smell of age, nothing more.
The AC worked, though sometimes it had trouble reaching the back of the room, especially after we'd taken a shower. The shower was...strange. There was no way anyone could have taken a bath in it, and it was bizarrely raised up off of the floor. However, the water temp was good and the shower itself was clean, even if there was a little gap in the floor between it and the wall.
No dryer or iron was provided, but one could be rented from the main office for a ten dollar deposit which was refunded when the item was returned. We had to use the little table to iron, but it worked out acceptably, and the iron wasn't terrible. However, there was NEVER a hair-dryer available for use, and I only ever got access to one on the last day of our stay after waiting three days to use one. There was also no coffee pot in the room, but there was a microwave near the front office and we'd brought cups, so we would go down and heat the water that way, and it was bearable.
I'd bear it again for the price, but if I did I'd make sure to bring a kettle and a hairdryer along.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Firstly, We appreciate guests like you who write a valuable feedback to us by telling us the good and the bad. Thank you for telling us what we can improve on and you have my word that you will experience an even more pleasant stay on your next visit. By end of this year, we are making some major improvement to provide even more value to our guests for the same price! Your experience will be taken into strong consideration for this years improvements! Most of our guest LOVE our cheapest price in town like you, and we are doing our best to provide even more value at the same price. We look forward to serving you next time your are here! Cheers!