All reviews walnut hill northpark mall central expressway room was clean freeway noise breakfast bar easy access free breakfast would stay here again one night stay convenient location nice stay front desk staff checking in pets surgery smu
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Outstanding staff, room and location.
The room was clean, comfortable and the bedding was great. Thought I was staying at a 5 star resort!
The location was fantastic and the value was incredible. I totally recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Comfortable clean room. No issues with check in/check out. Has fitness center, I did not use.
Quit for me. I did have my son in laws mom that stayed on a different floor that didn't have a good experience. Clogged sink, problem with TV, and fighting on her floor.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KRISTIE B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas North Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thank you for your rating and feedback. I will look into the issues with your son in laws mom. Thank for your bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

This property was close to the Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, and was very convenient for us to visit our relative in the hospital. The La Quinta Inn was clean, fresh, and relaxing for our stay in the area. I would definately recommend the Inn to anyone that had business in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KRISTIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas North Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

I appreciate you staying with us and recommending our location :) I hope that your relative is feeling better.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Look no further, the staff here are the most down to earth and excellent employees, the management here knows what service is about and hired employees to reflect their ambition to what a hotel is all about. Service, customer satisfaction, and hospitality. Love this LaQuinta!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

This is wonderful. Thank you so much! We are so delighted to hear this. We look forward to your stay with us again!

Reviewed February 21, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
KRISTIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas North Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019