“Dog Show Exhibitor”

Ranked #144 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dog Show Exhibitor”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The room was very clean and room service excellent. Plan on staying next year. Front DesK was very helpful and friendly. Security provided and we slept peacefully.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The service and room at this LaQunita were second to none. I could have stayed somewhere much more expensive, but chose this one because I was traveling to an area of Dallas that I had never been to. The staff were unfailingly kind in not only my room placement, but also gave me complete and accurate driving directions to my final destination, enabling me to get where I was going without having to fight Dallas moring traffic. It was an altogether super satisfying stay and I would reccommend this LaQuinta to anyone. Their kindness to an over 60 year old woman traveling alone made me feel like they really cared about not only my safety but my feeling of being safe.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

The Deep South
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We were attending a wedding at the Dallas Arboretum, so this motel was close by and easy to access from the Interstate. We were disappointed that the pool was closed for repairs, a particular bummer because several of us attending the wedding were staying at this motel and were planning to hang out by the pool together. Our room, however, was clean and well-maintained, and there was not a lot of traffic noise from the Interstate, which was right outside our door. Breakfast was not much to write home about, and there was no cream for the coffee, so we ended up going out for breakfast. A perfectly acceptable roadside motel.

Room Tip: If you're going with friends, ask for rooms near each other. This motel is quite spread out and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton, Ar
Reviewed May 29, 2012

really nice place to stay, very friendly staff, not noisy like it would seem and Dennys is just a few steps away!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The best thing I like about LQ east was the location. It is less than ten minutes away from downtown. Downtown is where I spent the majority of my weekend. Also, adjacent to the hotel is a Denny's, Furr's, Exxon/Seven 11, CVS Pharmacy, and a Wal-Mart that is less than a mile from the hotel. I look for these kinds of "outside" amenities when I choose a hotel. The staff was courteous. Check in and check out took less than two minutes. Works for me! Upon checking out, I notified a member of management that my cooling/heating unit wasn't blowing as cool as I one would expect. She immediately called a member of the maintanence team and alerted the team member to the issue. That's great customer service. For me, that wasn't even an issue. I wasn't in the room long enough to really be concerned with it. If you're looking for a reasonably price hotel for your stay, then this is it. I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo