“Lovley”

Ranked #127 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Mesquite, Texas
“Lovley”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This place was lovely. The staff was nice. We had a church conference. i enjoyed it so much, being in this hotel for this conferece. I coudn't have asked for a better place than this hotel enviroment. It was well roomed, very spacious. The living area downstairs was very relaxing. I enjoyed every moment of it. And also the sumit were we had the church conference.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Turkish first
atlanta
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I enjoyed my stay the staff was great. I appreciated the hospitality of the hotel employees they were so friendly. I didnt have any issues with the staff. The cleaning crews were nice they all made sure that I was well taken care of

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Waco, Texas
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Ok first the room are nice, but customer service is horrible. They will run you credit card for the $250.00 Desposit depending how you book your room. the lady at the front desk yell at the customers and told them she will put you out and keep your money. I have never been in a hotel like this before. no I did not stay there and do not advise no one else to. they will check you in and give you the key to your room. and if your credit card does not have what they want on it and I quote "what we feel you are liable for " they will put you out. ever one in the line was very upset with them and left.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Elizabeth e, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Dallas North, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
My sincere apologies for any miscommunication by our Front Desk staff regarding our Hotel Deposit Policy. All reservations are required to have a valid I.D and credit card/Debit card in order to be checked into the hotel.

Again, thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Travelers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was in town for an audition recently. The hotel was booked and paid for in advance. Since I had a 5 hour drive I was exhausted by the time I got there to check in. Getting there was a hassle because of the construction (not their fault though) anyway, the inside of the hotel lobby was pretty nice but that's as far as I got because I was not allowed to check in because my card wouldn't run a $50 fee. Even though the fee is only suppose to be $25. I understand its policy blah blah. But does the policy state to run a card for more than what your actual fee is? I had cash and they wouldn't take it, Even though the room was paid for. They had some paper work they tried to FAX to my boyfriend so he could copy his card to them since they refused to do it over the phone or by email. But they couldn't get their FAX machine to work. So I was s.o.l.
I probably wouldn't have been SO mad since it was partially my fault, BUT never have I been so mistreated. The front desk staff were some of the rudest people I had ever met. And so unprofessional.

Then I fight broke out in the lobby with some lady and a kid who was throwing things at her. And the police came. And the staff disappeared!

Long story short.. I drove another 5 long hours back home.
Thanks a lot night hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Samatha W
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed July 25, 2012

First of all, when you arrive, with pre paid reservations they suprise you with a $250 deposit charge on one of your credit cards. The manager lady said it was in case we smoked in the room. This is a ridiculous charge and while traveling this is a suprise charge, what if I didn't have the money on my card? The lady said we had 2 options, pay it or get out. She would have easily thrown us out on the street unless we paid. We travel a lot and have never experienced this charge nor the rudness. Here in town for the Mary Kay convention was supposed to be a fun experience but staying at this hotel was the horrible hello to Dallas we didn't want! Other people were in the lobby shocked at the extra charge also. One guy said he was charged $250, another person was charged $200 and we were ultimately charged $150. Sounds sketchy to me. The rooms stink, musty, old. Who knows what germs are stuck to this place. I will never stay here or another hotel with the word Night in it again.

Room Tip: Book at another hotel. make sure Hotwire blocks this hotel from your search or you will end up at th...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Jeremiah A
Elizabeth e, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Dallas North, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent experience at Night Hotel North Dallas. We take all guest comments seriously and continuously make efforts to use any less than perfect reviews as training and coaching opportunities for our staff and management.

I would like to take this opportunity to address issues that were of great concern to you.
Brasilia, DF
Reviewed July 23, 2012

PROS:

- Staff helpful, polite, and well qualified.
- The hotel receives packages without charging any fees.
- Relaxing pool, nice!!
- Excellent breakfast, with several options, like a banquet. Extremely cheap, only $3.90/person.
- Large rooms, comfortable beds.
- Hotel organized with preserved installations.
- Safe place.

CONS:

- Many crickets outside the hotel, and some of them were able to get inside the room. (I don't know how, lol).
- The pool closed too early, it could close at midnight.
- The fitness center needs to improve, a multi-station would be fine.

BOTTOMLINE:

- The breakfast and the staff (10/10).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ordep_BR
Lubbock
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

The motel was so hard to find at night because of road construction! The front desk was really nice. The room smelled so old and the carpet was sticky feeling! Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a good size. Tv was huge and old all the channels were snowy!

• Stayed July 2012