“Decent for the price”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport
Ranked #147 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Was attending a work related training in the Park Cities area. Decided to stay at Hawthorn Suites based on it being fairly close, and what seemed like a really decent price. Property looks like a converted apartment complex. I stayed in a one room suite, which had a small kitchen, and small living room. Unit had a dated feel to it, and smell if that makes sense. However, for what i payed for it, I was fairly happy. It was better then a budget motel, but not anything fancy.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 27, 2011

When I checked in and got to my room and saw, it was Wow! It has a spacious room a full kitchen with all required things. A big closet with plenty of room. Everyday Hot breakfast was available. The shuttle was provided to pick up and drop to my office also they took us to near by place like any grocessory store, or bank. I have stayed at this hotel twice for 3 months each and find it very comfortable and best place to stay, Good room services were provided. Good internet facility. The staff was very cooperative, Gave any information needed, helped us in lot of things. Hawthron suites is a Great place to stay and enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2011

I coordinated a 4 nite-5 day stay in Dallas, Texas for a group of 45 people from 6 different states. This hotel was very clean and served a full hot breakfast. I only heard of 2 very small compleaints
which were corrected to the clients satisfaction when brought to the manager's attention. We are planning on returning again next year, with even more people!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I was mostly pleased with this hotel. Other reviewers have noted the place was dated, and it is. I was OK with that. I do not need the latest TV in the room to be happy. I did have 2 primary complaints. The room was very drafty, and we had no hot water to the downstairs portion of the suite. I called the front desk twice, and the problem was still not fixed when we left 3 days later despite assurances it would be fixed. It was not the end of the world as the upstairs bathroom had hot water, but it was inconvenient for washing dishes, and I REALLY hate being lied to by the front desk people. I wish the room numbers would have been better marked on the end of the building. Once we found building 900, there were absolutely no markings anywhere on the building to designate the room numbers. The room numbers were small, hard-to-read numbers posted at the door. I had to wander around each side of the building until I got lucky, and spotted room 926. As someone noted earlier, the neighborhood left a bit to be desired. That being said, we had no security problems of any sort. The beds were phenomenal, and I slept like a baby! Despite the hotel being 100% full, there were no noise issues. The wireless internet should be better secured. A 5 digit numeric code is easily hacked. I would most likely stay there again, but if the hot water problem is not resolved, I would cut my stay short. Pretty good value for the money spent.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlie_from_Omaha
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I rented a room for $59 through Priceline.com and I was very pleasantly surprised to see the size of the room, full kitchen, big closet, flat screen tv when I walked in. I didn't come in with enormous expectations (this isn't the Ritz-Carlton afterall) and I didn't come to Dallas to hang out in the hotel room. But, I was comfortable, the staff was helpful, got free wifi, it was very quiet, and I couldnt beat the price. One thing I wished I had asked for was to be on the top floor or in the building with the lobby. This is only because when you walk out your door you are outside and I am a 26 year girl who was staying by herself. Although, I can't say anything ever made me feel unsafe while I was there (I am just overly cautious). It was convenient to get back to Dallas Love Field as well as to the downtown/uptown area. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2011

As tennis parents we have stayed in a variety of hotels and this one nearly takes the cake. As mentioned above, the door was hard to close enough to get the lock to engage and opened to the outside with security issues galore outside. The mattress on the bed was like plywood covered by batting. I dont think I have ever slept on one as hard.Breakfast was not out at 630 so we had to move on. As for price/ value about 40.00 would have been closer than what we had to pay- if we hadnt paid in advance through expedia we would not have stayed after checking in.The living room is separated by an acordian curtain. I am sooo surprised that Wyndom put their name on this one!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Hotel was a fine value for family. Really an extended-stay, condo style hotel. Rooms were large, clean, with full kitchen. Upstairs, downstairs bedrooms, so kids were not right on top of adults. Easy to find location near Dallas Love Field and although not really near Cotton Bowl, took us 10 minutes to drive there. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Dallas hotels
Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Sleep Inn Dallas Love Field-Medical District
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central
Best Western Northwest Inn

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport

Address: 7900 Brookriver Dr, Dallas, TX 75247-4910
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #147 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Price Range: $79 - $107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas