“Lovely lobby for relaxing at "happy hour" and breakfast”

Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill
Ranked #58 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
Huntley, United States
“Lovely lobby for relaxing at "happy hour" and breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great quality for cost...liked having fridge and microwave in room, in addition to a wonderful "happy hour" provided with snacks, wine, beer and soft drinks was very appreciated after a long day of driving.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay as well as the reception we provide in the evening. You are correct, we do have a refrigerator and microwave oven in all of our guest rooms which provide an extra added convenience for our guests. We look forward to your next visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I book often with the Hampton Inn, I had a good experience at this hotel. Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the continental breakfast, food was horrible and not much variety.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Patrick T
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North. We are happy that you found our location to be clean and comfortable, we do hear that quite often from our guests. I do apolgoize that you did not like the items on our full breakfast buffet, I will pass along the information to our morning staff. All of the items from the eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, waffles, muffins, bagels, cereal, fruit, homemade oatmeal, yogurt, juices, etc. are standard items for Hampton Hotels for the hot breakfast buffet that is served daily. We will defiitely keep in mind any special requests, and hope the next time you visit Dallas you will consider the Hampton Inn Dallas North.
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed overnight here because it was close to Love Field. Room was great; bed comfortable. The area kinda looked run down but we had no issues with safety. We left out before breakfast the next morning, and the front desk employee gave us breakfast to go! Nice touch. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your most recent review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North. You are correct, we are close to Love Field Airport with easy on and off highway access, and close to numerous restaurants in the area. We are glad our Front Desk Staff took good care of you with a Quck "Breakfast Bag to Go" on your way out. We look forward to your next visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I travel on business frequently and have stayed here twice before and have recently made another reservation to stay here next week. The staff is friendly, the location is right off of 635, and I could get where I need to go with ease. Its north of the airport which is about 15 minutes away which is another reason why I stay here. The breakfast is nice and the tea is always piping hot!-Love it! They have a shuttle, a business center, and always have clean rooms that are comfortable and quiet. The lobby has an upscale vibe and I of course will be staying again!

Room Tip: located right off of I-635
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Central, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Run of the mill Hampton. Plenty of parking, which is a plus. Front desk staff difficult to understand but try hard. No fresh-baked cookies in the early evening, which I have become accustomed to enjoying each night at every other Hampton Inn I've stayed in - but not enough to earn it a "poor" rating.

Room Tip: The farther from the espressway noise the quieter your room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel. I do apologize if there weren't any cookies left when you came through, as we do provide them Monday - Thursday in the afternoon at check-in. It is a Hampton Standard to provide them during the week, but not on weekends. Please let us know the next time you plan to visit the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel and I will make sure we set some aside for you!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel manager was very helpful suggesting sights to see. The location was excellent for trips to downtown Dallas. It took about 10 to 15 minutes to get downtown. We really enjoyed the 6th floor museum, Bush library, and Southfork ranch.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel and area attractions! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we could assist with your itinerary while in Dallas. There are several points of interest in the area that are sometimes forgotten. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you back to this area!
Horseshoe Bay, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Clean quite place for a business traveler. Close proximity to good restaurants and easy access to the freeway. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is fresh and the staff was helpful.Would most diffidently stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your continued patronage of the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel! We appreciate your business and are happy that our location works out well for you. Yes, the Hampton Inn Cloud 9 Beds are quite comfortable, and we have also recently updated the breakfast offerings to provide more of a selection for our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your return to the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center
Courtyard Dallas Northwest
Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch
Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill
MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill? Share your experiences!