“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #60 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Gilbert, Arizona
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was recently in Dallas for the day and stayed here after reading previous reviews and I was not disappointed. The building was older but they did a great job of updating. First, I had no problem locating the entrance. Second I was greeted by a friendly front desk person who got me quickly checked into my room. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. The eating area was nice and modern and always nice to get a free hot breakfast in the morning. The hotel is located right next to the expressway which makes it nice and easy to head back into downtown Dallas. I didnt drive around the area but seemed to be in a safe location. Overall I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We are happy that you like the new updates to the hotel, as we completed renovations in October of this year. I will certainly pass along your comments to our staff with regard to the cleanliness of the room and the ease of check-in. You are correct, we do have easy access to downtown Dallas and are convenient to several area restaurants as well. We look forward to your next visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Spring, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn at Walnut Hill in Dallas and the staff was extremely friendly and the rooms we reserved were great! We decided to stay an extra night and it was no problem. We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We appreciate the comments about our staff as we hear that quite frequently from our guests. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Dallas!
Chino, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Location is great, but poor of entrance appearance. I spent more than 10 minutes to locate the entrance. The best way is relocate the entrance to the center of parking lot. Lobby is not good enough. Is this a old type Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will pass along your comments to the owners regarding the entrance to the hotel. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay, as all of the guest rooms, lobby, front desk, new work-out center, new business center, and meeting space have all recently been updated! Renovations were complete the beginning of October to include new granite counter tops throughout, new wood tile flooring, new carpet, new wall vinyl, new furniture, and new work-out equipment to name just a few. We do hope the next time you are in Dallas you will consider the Hampton Inn Dallas North!
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I always have a great experience at this hotel. It's conveniently located, clean and the staff is always helpful and accomadating when needed. I always choose to stay at this hotel when I'm in town. The price is fair and a great value for the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your most recent review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We appreciate your business and continued patronage of the hotel. Thank you for your comments on the hotel staff and their service, I will be sure to pass it along to our team. We look forward to your next visit at the Hampton Inn Dallas North!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

clean, safe property that was close to airport and easy distance from quality restaurants that we dined at. Comfortable accomdations in a safe and secured hotel location with fair pricing structure. Enjoyed our stay in greater Dallas and Plano area with a wedding that we attended on Fridaqy evening,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and were a convenient location for the wedding you attended. You are correct, we do have easy access to both airports, both DFW as well as Dallas Love Field Airport, and are minutes from both. We hope when your travels bring you back into the area that you will stay once again at the Hampton Inn Dallas North!
Sarasota, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great staff and service!!!! The location at first seemed awkward, due to construction, but the value and service more than amde up for that. Good restaurants neraby; the breakfast offered was excellent. Our stay here was as enjoyable as any Hampton stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your most recent review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We appreciate your comments about our staff and service. I will make sure and pass it along to our team. I do apologize for the highway construction, although they have come a long way since the start of the project and have opened up the new ramp coming southbound off of highway 35. You are correct, we are convenient to numerous restaurants less than a mile from the hotel. We look forward to your next stay at the Hampton Inn Dallas North!
Anchorage
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, up to date and bed was comfortable. Also the late afternoon snacks and happy hour was a welcome surprise. I also enjoy having a complimentary breakfast. Because if you do not know the area you do not need to worry about finding a near-by restaurant and it also saves time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your most recent review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took good care of you. We do hear that quite frequently from our guests. We are one of the few Hampton Inns that does provide a complimentary Manager's Reception Monday - Thursday and we are glad that it was a "Welcome Surprise" for your stay. Please let us know the next time your travels bring you into Dallas!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Ln
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center
Courtyard Dallas Northwest
Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch
Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill
MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill? Share your experiences!