Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$208
$169
1,415 results
All reviewswest endwalking distancejfk museumfloor museumrooftop poolan older hotelamerican airlines centerbusiness tripshuttledartconcertmeeting
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed here after turning down the Lawrence Hotel (no food). For the price, I found it to be a pleasant surprise. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean. Loved the balcony and view. It was close to Dealey Plaza and lots of downtown locations. The only negative was that the pool was being renovated, but this was not really a problem for me.
I would recommend this hotel to those that want a downtown hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Glad to know we were able to fill the void when you were in need of a hotel, Dave! It sounds like our location was perfect for your needs, and we're happy to hear it. We'll hope to welcome you back the next time you're in our neck of the woods -- hopefully our pool will be ready to go by then!

Take care,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I visited Dallas for the American Cancer Society Conference and was very happy with my hotel stay. The staff, especially the front desk gal, I think her name is Peggy, were very helpful and courteous. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Dallas.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation, Somi! Your kind words about our team are much appreciated, and I can't wait to pass them along to everyone -- especially Peggy. We'll hope to see you back in the Dallas area soon!

Take care,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had to spend one night in Dallas center before moving to other Texas location. After 10 hours flight I was in hall of 20+ young adults checking in for some event, but I skipped the line and was put promptly on 10th floor, into corner room as I requested "something quiet". The room is standard Crowne King room, but I had bathroom and TV and unusual silence that let me have 9 hours of sleep. The breakfast was 11 USD, but it was quite good, standard. After that hekpful reception staff helped me to find a taxi for further transfer. And the hotel is less pricey than other options. There are trams and busses around if you need to move around, a very nice location, though I cant imagine what to do there for more than 2 days.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, Griva! After a 10 hour travel day, it was absolutely our pleasure to get you up to your room in no time -- we know how tough days like that can be! We'll look forward to welcoming you back if you're ever in the Dallas area again. And don't worry about finding things to do -- we've got plenty of recommendations!

Cheers,

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Everyone on the staff were wonderfully helpful and even though the hotel is older, it's full of southern charm. Plus being located right in the heart of Dallas it was Very convenient to House of Blues (my fave place)!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MistressOfCydonia
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

"Full of southern charm." What a wonderful compliment! We couldn't be happier to hear that we made such an impression and that you enjoyed your stay. You'll have to come back and see us again soon -- we hear the summer schedule at the House of Blues is pretty phenomenal!

Cheers,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was here in May on a business trip and the hotel and staff are wonderful!!! The room is clean, quiet and comfortable! Peggy and Aaron were so helpful at the front desk. The bed was very comfortable and clean. I couldn't be more pleased!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LTBee

Thank you for sharing your experience here! I couldn't be happier to hear that you felt right at home with us when you were in Dallas. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Peggy and Aaron -- they'll be thrilled to know they made such a difference. Until next time!

Happy travels,