“great Hotel”

Ranked #128 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Newnan, Georgia
“great Hotel”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel was fantastic and clean. The service was great......... and the bar area for our late night gatherings. The food was really good for dinner. I would strongly suggest staying with them and have stacey mcvicker help you if you need anything,

Room Tip: room were great.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for this stellar review, Ken! We work hard to provide a great experience to all our guests, so I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what a great job Stacey did. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to her. We'll hope to see you again the next time you're in the Lone Star State!

Shanna, Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The kids wanted to go to the Dallas World Aquarium so we thought this hotel was located very close. I'm so glad we chose it! Upon arrival, our family was treated like, well, like family!! The front desk woman was very friendly, even when my husband asked if we could get adjoining rooms further away from the elevators. "Not a problem", she said! We found the rooms clean and fresh smelling. There was ample towels and housekeeping was quick to fix a little accident one of the kids had and we needed clean towels brought up. I can't get my husband away from his computer, and he was pleased with the speed of the Internet connection and ease of use. There are many places to eat just a few steps away from the hotel (including a Subway and a very nice Chinese Take out!). All in all, it was the perfect place for a little family get away!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hontas P
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
You should always count on being treated like family when you walk through our doors, so I'm thrilled to know that really shined through on your visit, Hontas. Did your family enjoy the aquarium? We might be a bit biased, but we think it's one of the best the world has to offer.

I appreciate all your kind words about our staff and amenities and will be sure to pass them along to the entire team. Dallas has so much more to offer, so we'll hope to see you again soon!

Riverbank, California
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great hotel, the staff was so friendly, Stacey was so helpful and courteous. Great location, everything within walking distance. The hotel was very clean, the rooms where very comfortable and clean. If you are traveling with kids this is a
Hotel to stay at, they are very kid friendly it's nice to stay somewhere where if you are traveling with your children they are accepting of your children. Stacey really makes you feel like family and makes your trip very pleasant. So happy we had the chance
To stay here definitely will return again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
I'm so happy to hear we were able to make your family getaway a success, Alicia! It sounds like Stacey was really instrumental in making your stay flawless, and I appreciate you letting me know. I'll be sure to let her know what a difference she made! Until next time!

Take care,
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 1, 2014

It's a nice and clean hotel.the staff was very helpful and recommended lots of good restaurants & things to do in the area .Very Good service from the staff. I would recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Deebee2484
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thanks for the lovely review! We work hard to provide a truly exceptional experience on all fronts, so I couldn't be happier to hear that you were impressed with our service and amenities. I appreciate your kind words about our staff — we have a hardworking bunch here and are always happy to know when they've made a great impression. We'll look forward to seeing you next time!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Found this hotel to be a mixed bag. It is difficult to know what image it is trying to convey with its very modern restaurant/ bar area atmosphere mixed with tired rooms. I had concerns over using the gym, which is located on a floor by guest rooms. It didnt feel secure, as the entry card slot was broken off. My husband and I decided to stroll by the rooftop pool. I would recommend Crowne Plaza close this area when the pool is not open as it has numerous tie - down points which are a hazard for anyone walking up there! I also question the security of a hotel that allows access from a public car park. The elevator will only take you to the hotel lobby but it is possible to reach guest room floors after that. I asked a member of staff if the mall shuttle was running...he answered " Well, we aren't too busy, so it should be". The answer sums up my confusion about this hotel. There are better places to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Your feedback here is much appreciated, and I do apologize if there were some aspects of your stay that weren't exactly flawless. We're continually striving to provide an exceptional experience to each of our guests, and we'll be better able to do just that with your great feedback here. I'll be sure to follow up with my team in regards to your comments and, of course, please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any others — we're always happy to hear from you!
Best,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I don't normally write reviews, but I just returned from a trip to Dallas and wanted everyone to know that the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Downtown Dallas treated us like FAMILY. From check in to check out, our every need was taken care of! Melody (at the front desk) was very patient with our requests and very accommodating! Once we got to our room, we were pleasantly surprised to find a very clean, fresh feel. The beds are comfortable and the hotel offers convenient Internet access right in the rooms! We were also very pleased with the shopping and site seeing all within walking distance of the front door. As a museum buff, it'll take me a few trips to get my fill of the Dallas historical sites to see. I will definitely book this hotel again in the future!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
What a lovely review, Jay! When you walk through our doors, you should expect to feel right at home, so I'm thrilled to know you were treated like family. We'll look forward to hosting you the next time you're in our neck of the woods!

All the best,
Encino, New Mexico
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed for a few nights to catch my NBA team. Close to everything I needed! Comfortable room, great customer service! I am telling all of my traveling friends about this hotel! This is a place I will return to again and again!! Thanks for everything!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lee T
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thanks for the great review here, Lee! We work hard to provide a truly exceptional experience to all our guests, so it's wonderful to know you were impressed on all fronts. I appreciate the kind words and will look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Dallas!

Take care,