“loved our stay”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Ranked #130 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel in September and this January.  I like the location is perfect for us and staff have always been friendly.  Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. I am IHG gold member. I prefer this hotel among the IHG hotels in the area. I recommend the breakfast buffet good selection, you can also order  A la carte. Higher floor rooms have a small refrigerator.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

So glad to hear your experiences with us have always been top-notch, Babak! We know you have several choices when you come to Dallas, so it's quite a compliment that you always choose us. You can be sure I'll pass along your kind words to the rest of the team! Thank you again for the review and we'll look forward to seeing you next time.

Best,

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I spoke to Stacey at the front desk this evening--I could tell she was slammed by the noise in the background, but she was steady and confident on the phone, took care of my request beyond my expectation! Thank you, Stacey--You are the reason I choose the hotels I do--Great service!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

I'm so happy to hear Stacey was able to get you all taken care of, Chad! I'll be sure to let her know you wrote this lovely review just because of her — she'll be thrilled to know she made such an impression. Thank you again!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

From the time we drove into the driveway we were greater and treated like friends. Check in was quick and easy, rooms were clean and roomy and dinner at the hotel restaurant was very tasty. (Tilapia and veggies) and Stacy was very attentive...my only complaint is that the windows in the bar are kinda nasty!

• Stayed: February 2014
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Friendly service and clean, comfortable accommodations are what we're all about, so I'm thrilled to know you were impressed on both fronts, Jim. I appreciate the great feedback about the windows in the bar and will be sure to look into it immediately. I so appreciate the kind words here and will look forward to hosting you next time!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We just got home from one of the best mini vacations we've ever taken. We went to Dallas to see a MAVS game at the American Airlines Center. Our friends recommended we stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Downtown Dallas for it's location! Wow, the staff were the nicest people we have ever met. The hotel is older, but makes up for that with it's comfortable rooms with all the modern conveniences we've come to expect in a much more expensive hotel, friendly service and amazing location to many historical sites. We were amazed at how close the Grassy Knoll (for you JFK fans) was and on our next trip plan to visit the Sixth Floor Museum. We spent a very fun night in the THRIVE nightclub which is located right inside the hotel - very convenient!! Definitely will recommend this hotel to our friends when they visit Dallas, as well as stay there again ourselves!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank MaLisa G
Ron G, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

I'm so happy we were able to help make your mini vacation a hit, MaLisa! We hope the Mavs were able to pull out a win on your behalf while you were here, too! You'll definitely have to come back to see the Sixth Floor Museum and all of the Big D's other great attractions — our great city has quite a lot to offer. And of course, we'd love the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Whenever you're in need of a place to stay in Downtown Dallas, this is the place to stay. Very nice and clean rooms. The staff provides friendly service and it's a great location. Reasonable prices too!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank gammyof3

Friendly service and clean, affordable amenities are our top priorities around here, so I'm thrilled to know you were impressed with both. Should you find yourself back in Dallas anytime soon, we'd love the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great rooms, very comfortable! Great service and everything was so clean!! The room was quiet and we were able to relax and enjoy the comfortable bed. We came to sight see around Dallas and the location was excellent!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lori760

Glad to know our friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms left you impressed, Lori! We work hard to provide a nice home away from home here, so your kind words are much appreciated. We'll hope to see you back in Texas sometime soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I visited Dallas recently and stayed at the Crowne Plaza in downtown. It was near everything in the Arts District so super convenient. I was very pleased with my stay. The building is a little older so not as bright and shiny as some other places but everything was clean and tidy and the employees were very helpful and nice. If you're looking for a simple but nice place to stay in downtown Dallas, I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Somi M

I'm so happy to hear your stay with us proved to be nothing short of excellent, Somi! You're right, we're not the shiniest, most modern hotel on the block, but we think our friendly service and great amenities more than make up for that. I'm so glad you would agree. Thank you for this lovely review and we'll see you next time!

Cheers,