Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
$184
$169
Omni Hotels
1,069 results
All reviewsevening receptionbreakfast staffdallas market centerindoor poolfree breakfastbusiness centerclose to downtownlove fieldshuttle servicefitness centerfreewayconcertconference
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Three girlfriends and I stayed here to attend a concert at the Gexa Pavilion. I have zero complaints. Plenty of room for all of us to spread out. The happy hour was a perfect start to our evening; can't beat free drinks! We all had a great nights' sleep; the room was cold and quiet, just like we all like it. There's not a better breakfast in the hotel industry, in my opinion. I'd also like to mention that this hotel employs some very honest people. I left my watch and earrings in the room and when I called to inquire about them, the manager got me in touch with the housekeeping supervisor and she personally called me back to tell me my jewelry had been found. I had them back via Fedex the next day. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in this part of Dallas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

A big thank you to you and your friends for staying with us, we hope the concert was as great as your stay! Thank you for being a loyal Embassy Suites Guest, we appreciate you!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Overall experience very good. All associates we encountered were very helpful and friendly. Upgrade to the hotel was great. Bar served food and stayed open late. Service was great food very good. We came in late and were happy to see this was still open

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, it is great to hear how much you enjoyed your visit! Our restaurant & bar staff were thrilled to read your review and were happy to be there for you after a long day. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have been staying at the Embassy Suite Hotel (Market Center) in Dallas since before it was an Embassy Suite. At different times, different groups of friends who are in my same field, stayed together. We have always been treated very well. The renovations recently completed at this hotel have certainly upgraded it, but the food service, especially breakfast, has not caught up. While the food was edible, stacks and stacks of used dishes kept us from being able to sit comfortably and enjoy it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We are honored to be your favorite hotel in Dallas, thank you very much for being such a loyal guest! We will certainly do our best to continue providing you with an outstanding experience each and every time you visit, especially during our very popular breakfast!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My first choice in Hotels when traveling. The cost is a little more than what I would like to spend for one night BUT the breakfast more than makes up for it, expecially when traveling with a family of four.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you so much for making us your first choice when traveling, we greatly appreciate your loyalty!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We always stay here when I have to come to Dallas for Dr. appointments. We love the breakfast and the atmoshpere. Kids love the pool. Nice rooms and the staff is always kind and effiecient. My husband enjoys the happy hour especially after a 7 hour drive with 3 kids.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lane M
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

We are happy we can help make your medical related trips to Dallas enjoyable for you and your family. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to be there for you.