Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
Ranked #79 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on this past Father's Day. When we arrived there was a homeless person begging for money and/or sell a gas can for money. I told the front desk and they didn't seem to bothered but it. The first room we were issued smelled like sewer. I went to the front desk and they issued me a new room. The new room was great no problems. We did take kids to the pool they had fun, I wasn't to crazy about the cloudy water. Beds were comfy, room was very clean. Hot water in the shower only got to warm wasn't to bad, but I prefer a little hotter. Now breakfast in the morning looked fantastic, however it didn't taste like it looked. Pancakes hard, everything else just ok. The managers reception was decent. Hotel I guess was overall good. I think I will try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: June 2013
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We want to thank you for deciding to give our property a try during your time in the area, your patronage and review are both appreciated. I can promise you I will personally follow up on each of the topics you have touched on as we continually strive for improvement, I do hope you will return to see us!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I took my daughter and friends for a birthday sleepover. First impressions at check in were great- very kind, helpful concierge. Room was clean, smelled nice, very comfortable all around. Manager's happy hour was much needed with 6 teen girls in tow! Breakfast the next day was good- a huge orchestra was there for competition and despite massive numbers, food kept coming and staff circulated to make sure all was taken care of. Why would you pay way more $ to get less? Stay here- convenient, clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We are honored that you chose us to host your daughter's birthday party, thank you so very much for your glowing review!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Embassy Suites Hotel in Dallas was wonderful!! My boyfriend and I had an amazing weekend at the hotel. I will always try to stay at an Embassy Suites Hotel from now on, the service is outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Brianne Michell... G
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your review, we are really happy to hear you and your boyfriend had such a great stay with us! Welcome to the Embassy Suites family!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The room was warm and inviting, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very courteous. We felt welcome when we walked through the door and was greeted with a warm smile and hello. Everything about our stay was exceptional from the dining to the workout room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

It really means a lot to us that we were able to make you and your husband feel warm and welcomed during your time with us, thank you so very much for being our guests!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Embassy Suites Hotel was very welcoming as soon as we arrived. The hotel staff offered us fresh fruit while we waited for our check in time and room to get ready for new occupants. My first impression of the hotel was high tech, architectural delight. The amenities are plenty and the service prompt and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We were honored to host you and your family during your time in Dallas, thank you so much for sharing your experience with the traveling public. We always appreciate when our guests take a moment to recognize a great stay!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We enjoyed the updated rooms, breakfast staff was extremely nice and helpful. The beds were nice with big pillows, TV's in both rooms. Nice to be able to shut off the living area from bedroom to shut out outside noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for staying with us, we really hope to see you again soon! We promise to keep the pillows fluffed and the breakfast awesome!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had a great time. Staff were friendly and professional. If you have a chance, the salmon I had was some of the best I have ever eaten. Hot, seared to perfection and perfectly cooked. 5***** Only negative were the pillows. Nice and fluffy, but not a fan of the almost square shape.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheila B
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and I certainly agree that the salmon is amazing! Hope to see you again soon!