“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #77 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are looking for a great hotel near downtown Dallas, you will not be disappointed. The rooms and hotel have been recently remodeled and are very nice. Add the complimentary buffet breakfast and managers cocktail reception each night and it is a great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the new look and feel of our property! It is great to have our valued guests helping us spread the word about our amazing renovation!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Schertz, Texas
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is the first time I have stayed at an Embassy Suites. I've been in Hiltons, Double-Trees, Ramadas, Holiday Inns, Holiday Inn Expresses, Ramada Inns, Hampton Inns, Mariott Hotels, and less well known chains. This is absolutely my best experience in travelling in the course of my profession. I recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wow! All of us here at Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center are so proud to have received such an incredible review from such a well traveled guest! We appreciate your kind words, please come see us again soon!
Louisiana
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at the Embassy Suites for one night. We arrived around 4 pm. We checked into the hotel at the front desk. Very nice hotel the minute you walk in. The front desk staff was very warm and friendly. They have a interactive Tv when you walk in that tells you whats close to the hotel. I thought was a really nice touch. When I walked in the room I was floored. It is so beautiful. Everything you would need for a home away from home. They had a social hour where they offer you two free drinks and snacks. Very nice touch. They have a in door pool and jacuzzi. My husband had a problem with the heat not working. So he called the front desk and complained. They sent us up a blanket and told us the person that works on the heat was already gone for the day. So I called the next morning to talk with management . They never called back so i called corporate. They put me on hold and within 5 minutes the hotel manager was calling. She was telling me how she should have called. And she got tied up with other things. No excuse. But she refunded us the one night stay. Over all it not a bad hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and candid feedback! I do apologize for any delay you experienced regarding the repair of your heater, I am actually meeting with our Engineering Team in just a few minutes to discuss your review as we continually strive for improvement. Thank you!
Kerrville, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Recently stayed for 3 nights and greatly enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. Room was beautiful, clean and well maintained. Bed was very comfortable and had plenty of everything I needed. All of the staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was great, with lots of choices, and the cook to order omeletes were wonderful. The restaurant food was great - especially their Quesadillas, which were just amazing. Thank you for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Our entire Team is just thrilled about your review, we are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for being our Guest!
Brownsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed at Embassy about six times. Every single stay has been amazing; I always look forward to a warm welcoming when I am far from home. Embassy Suites, where exceptional hospitality is guaranteed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Matthew G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for pointing out how amazing the Embassy Suites brand is, it has been our pleasure having an opportunity to host you while away from home!
Florida
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Recently stayed here for a 3 day onsite work meeting. The entire staff was consistently efficient, pleasant and helpful at all times! Breakfast was quite good – plenty of choices and cook to order eggs a plus. Our meals (lunch and dinner) were catered and there were good choices for everyone. The food was plentiful and overall was quite good and service excellent. The manager’s reception was a great time and enjoyed by all! The overall decor and atmosphere of the hotel was very pleasant and relaxing. Did not have time to use the pool but it looked wonderful and saw plenty of people enjoying it. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed and linens very comfy. The big screen Samsung TVs are a nice addition. Only complaint was the internet (fortunately we did not have to pay) – I was never able to get on for more than a few minutes before crashing or it was too painfully slow. I know there were a large group trying to use it but they definitely need to upgrade it. Overall, had a great stay and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Coco1231
First I wanted to thank you for sharing your great experience with everyone on TripAdvisor, Guest compliments are the greatest sign of a job well done for us! Second I wanted to share that we recently completed an upgrade to our HSIA system, you will find 3X more speed the next time you visit us!
Heardville,GA
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Good location. Recently renovated. Everything looked very new and fresh. Overall a very nice place to stay. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Nice new furnishings. Accomodating and friendly staff. An overall positive experience. Would stay again without hesitation.

I only took advantage of the Manager's Reception one night, but it was very nice with a decent selection of snacks.

A few minor points of criticism:
If you're a light sleeper request a room not facing the highway. Also, don't expect to sleep with the curtains open as every room has a light that stays illuminated all night over what appears to have once been a functioning balcony/patio door.

All of drains (sinks, shower, toilet) were very slow draining and is something that really should have been addressed during the renovation.

Breakfast- While the omlette chef was a very nice guy, he could use some additional training on how to properly prepare omlettes. They need to start purchasing and offering a better selection of yogurt. The only yogurt that was available every morning was strawberry/banana flavored Trix (Yoplait). I'm not a child and prefer more traditional options like 'Light and Fit' or 'Activia'. A bagel cutter or bread knife would have been nice at the bakery station.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper request a room not facing the highway.