“Great hotel in convenient location!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
Ranked #74 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great hotel in convenient location!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We recently met several family members in Dallas and stayed at this Embassy Suites hotel in a total of four different rooms. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, all the suites and dining area were clean and well attended, and our overall experience was great. It is in a great location convenient to restaurants, shopping and sporting events.
We will stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Dallas and for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. We really do appreciate your business and feedback and continue to share all of our TripAdvisor responses with the entire team. We hope to welcome you back to the Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Oklahoma
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we went to a concert at the American Airlines Center. It was a clean comfortable hotel. The rooms were really quiet. The staff was very friendly. The next morning I was late coming down for breakfast. They had already pulled the food off of the buffet. A young man saw me scrounging around for cereals. He asked me if he could get me something from the back. I said sure just whatever you have left. He came back with eggs, bacon, pancakes and fried potatoes. I could not believe that he went to this much trouble. It is little things like this that will make you come back. I definetly reccomend this hotel. Oh, I give six stars for the breakfast. It was delicious.

1 Thank OKTraveler88
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing such generous compliments from your stay. I'm very happy to see that our team was able to get you taken care of so quickly for breakfast. I hope you had a great time at the concert as well and will think of us for future visits to Dallas.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the night of our wedding in the Sweetheart Package. The hotel and staff was great! Kobe at the front desk was so nice and hospitable. The suite was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. The entire hotel is very nice and beautiful. The breakfast the next morning was great. My husband is already wanting to plan to stay at this hotel again. We will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor in the corner and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing this review with us, especially given how busy you must be as a newlywed. We'll be sure to share your compliments with Kodee as well and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Arlington, TX
Reviewed December 28, 2012

After hosting 25 for Christmas lunch, my husband and I used a Groupon for the hotel. We arrived just in time for the Managers Reception and were treated like royality. Eboni waited on us "hand and foot" all night for our drinks and the food that we ordered with the $15 Groupon credit. There were such few people, we had the hot tub/pool area to ourselves. All the staff was friendly and seemed glad to be there, even though it was Christmas night. We decided to make this a new tradition!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and Merry Christmas. I know it make Ebony's day to hear this great compliment. Please let us know how we can make your next Christmas special as well.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business in Dallas. My suite was very spacious, plenty of room to spread out. I liked the way the rooms were set up where you could see most of the rooms from the ground floor. Breakfast was very nice and staff was very courteous and helpful. Hilton brand hotels are my favorite...they give great reward points too!

• Stayed November 2012
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us during your business trip in Dallas. We hope you'll think of us again for a weekend get a way as well so you can enjoy some of those Hilton Hhonors points.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel as much as we have enjoyed previous stays. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a different type of room this time and enjoyed it just as much as the others we have stayed in. We like the layouts of all the rooms. Our son played in the pool for hours. The lobby and pool area have been very nicely renovated.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle T
Thank you for returning! We love hearing from our frequent guests.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I arrived at the Embassy at 8 am hoping they wouldnt turn me away for early check in .I arrived and see construction and in my mind i think the dust the dirt its going to be terrible .I walk in to see a very very clean lobby and the person in ths front desk I wanted to just hug and hug he not only allowed me to check in early like super early but he didnt charge me extra. I recently stayed at Best Western and I checked in early I was charged 29.00 extra for early check in.I was in heaven he went on to explain all details of hotel breakfast the afternoon Happy Hour and of course the Santa Clause taking pictures with kids for free.I had an amazing breakfast the staff was amazing .I went to my room only to be in LOVE with it so updated and so clean Love & Relaxation is what I needed its what I got.I enjoyed my self in the pool was nice and warm and clean .I needed a day of relaxation and its exactly what I got.The afternoon Happy Hour nice very nice.They also had chips & dips and some kind of trail mix .The staff was amazing very nice and friendly and the Hotel was super clean even with the construction . I really recomend for every one who needs a Home Away from Home to relax and just breath to go to the Embassy Suites Market Center :)

1 Thank lilly c
So glad you enjoyed the breakfast with Santa. That was our first time hosting the big man before Christmas, but we'll be sure to invite him back again next year as well.