Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$184
$169
1,069 results
All reviewsevening receptionbreakfast staffdallas market centerindoor poolfree breakfastbusiness centerclose to downtownlove fieldshuttle servicefitness centerfreewayconcertconference
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I arrived at the Embassy at 8 am hoping they wouldnt turn me away for early check in .I arrived and see construction and in my mind i think the dust the dirt its going to be terrible .I walk in to see a very very clean lobby and the person in ths front desk I wanted to just hug and hug he not only allowed me to check in early like super early but he didnt charge me extra. I recently stayed at Best Western and I checked in early I was charged 29.00 extra for early check in.I was in heaven he went on to explain all details of hotel breakfast the afternoon Happy Hour and of course the Santa Clause taking pictures with kids for free.I had an amazing breakfast the staff was amazing .I went to my room only to be in LOVE with it so updated and so clean Love & Relaxation is what I needed its what I got.I enjoyed my self in the pool was nice and warm and clean .I needed a day of relaxation and its exactly what I got.The afternoon Happy Hour nice very nice.They also had chips & dips and some kind of trail mix .The staff was amazing very nice and friendly and the Hotel was super clean even with the construction . I really recomend for every one who needs a Home Away from Home to relax and just breath to go to the Embassy Suites Market Center :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lilly c
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

So glad you enjoyed the breakfast with Santa. That was our first time hosting the big man before Christmas, but we'll be sure to invite him back again next year as well.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Despite recent renovations the sink backs up and drains slowly, the toilet drains slowly,
and the bath tub grout is mouldy. The desk chair seat is stained.
I'm here after surgery at the UTSW Med Center and can't deal with other people's dirt.

The lobby/atrium is all hard surfaces which forms a huge noisy echo chamber.
Other Embassy's have lots of plants or carpeting and not tile to avoid this feature of their atrium design.
Front desk is poorly trained, had no idea how to identify a "quiet room".
I had forgotten a razor, they didn't have a comp package at front desk but she said sh'd send one up while I got dinner.
After dinner went up to room. No razor.
Called down and got "Oh yeah. I asked, but we don't have any. You can buy in the Sweet Shop off the lobby."
Maybe she could have left me a message on the room phone so I didn't have to ask again?
Or just comp'd it and sent it up? The money isn't the issue, poor training and poor service is.
If she had said they were for sale in Sweet Shop when I first asked I would have bought one.
I'm a Hilton Honors club member, have spent around 14 nights at Hiltons in past year.
But not a gold or platinum level, so they clip also clip you $9.19/day for WIFI. Ridiculous.
I was going to stay three nights, I spent one and moved out the next morning.

This place is a loud, noisy, rude, expensive, dump.
Stay elsewhere, like the Homewood Suites just up the road.
That's what I did, it was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Mr. V,
I am sorry to see that you did not enjoy the new look and style of the hotel and I apologize for the missed opportunities in our service. I can assure you that we read through and share out TripAdvisors with our management team and team members alike and will correct this incident with the front desk service immediately. We do try to meet everyone of our guests needs and I do feel this is an isolated incident that can be remedied. We also monitor our rooms daily and while items may breakdown or back up as in with the drains from time to time we strive to correct these kinds of things immediately as well.
We hope you are enjoying a speedy recovery and thank you for being a Hilton HHonors member in your travels.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Whenever I need to travel to Dallas for meetings or training I try to stay at this embassy. They have a fabulous corporate rate, and offer complimentary Love Field as well as local transportation. Lobby has been completely redone. Renovations were going on during my last stay but they are now complete. Staff cannot be more accommodating. Suites are well appointed and immaculate. Breakfast started a little late the morning of my meeting so I was not able to take advantage of the cook to order option. I dished up some eggs and potatoes from the express buffet they have set out.
I did not use them, but indoor pool and business center are right off lobby area.

• Stayed: December 2012
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for sticking it out with us through the renovations. We're very proud of how well everything has turned out, but it's positive comments like yours that really make the difference for us. We hope to see you back in Dallas again sometime soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stayed at the Embassy Suites Market Center for a recent event near downtown Dallas. The location was very convenient. The suite was clean and well appointed. It was roomy and comfortable. The bed was great and the tv's were very nice.

The happy hour offered a larger than expected selection of beers.The included breakfast had a wide selection of choices all of which were fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We're so happy to see you have enjoyed your stay and we certainly hope you'll join us again if you're looking for another weekend away near downtown.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Best experience in all of our previous 7 stays at this hotel. Not only were we allowed to check in early, but it took less than 10 minutes to check our entire group (25 rooms) in. Awesome renovations and very friendly staff. Hats off to Heather, Jivonnia, Diane and Ms Villalobos.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for returning to our hotel so many times. We too are very excited to have our renovation complete and enjoy how nice the hotel turned out. We'll be sure to share your thanks with Heather, Jovonnia, Diane, and Dianna V! Thank you as well for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor survey.