Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area
Ranked #53 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The location was central but it is in the middle of a highway intersection. Be ready to drive a mile out of your way. Parking is underground in a non secure garage. Someone had their car broken into while we were there. The room was standard Embassy Suites. Pool was good. Lots of flies and mosquitoes for an indoor pool. Service was good. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013
ShellyY227, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback ,Unfortunatley, we are close to a busy intersection , and i do apologize that it was hard for you to get to our location, but we are glad you made it here and enjoyed your stay.I do apologize for any issues you had during your stay i have directed all issues to the appropirate Department heads. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Like the room and hotel. Good Service, Nice Sleep Quality, Clean Room, Excellent. Like the room and hotel. Good Service, Nice Sleep Quality, Clean Room, Excellent. Like the room and hotel. Good Service, Nice Sleep Quality, Clean Room, Excellent. Like the room and hotel. Good Service, Nice Sleep Quality, Clean Room, Excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the Excellent feedback , we hope that you will come and visit us again when you are in the Dallas area!! Have a Excellent Day.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Upon arrival, nobody was in the lobby to check me in. I waited at least 20 min. At least they had a television right there playing the rerun of the playoff basketball I missed during our flight. Finally I get checked in and get into my room and notice that the closet door was falling off its hinges and the vent was falling off, as if someone was trying to stash drugs or money. The next morning I get out of the shower and walk out of the bathroom and the door knob cuts my side pretty deep. The hotel staff did nothing but offer me a band-aid and ointment. I proceeded to breakfast, but then proceeded to Denny's directly after I saw the condition of the food. Not only all that, the weekend I was staying there, there was some sort of famous speaker convention going on. Music was blasting throughout the halls all night the first weekend. This stay was BEYOND terrible. Do not recommend. PS- The location of this hotel is in the complete GHETTO of Dallas. The back alley way of it leads directly into the womb of what locals like to call, "Mayhem".

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback , I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. We do strive to give EXCELLENT service to all of our guest, i do apologize that you were not given that Excellent service that we are known for . I will assure you that i have directed all of your issues to the appropriate Department head and these issues have been resolved. I do hope that you will give us another try when you are in the dallas . Thank you again for you feedback .

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were in Dallas for a7 on 7 tournament--when they told me the price I was concerned.But IT WAS GREAT!!! Great room- great food --Killer pool !!Come stay here!!! Kids were very impressed-some had never been to the " big city "!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you very much for your comments and coming to stay with us , We look forward to seeing you and the Kids in the near future. Have a Excellent Day!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We spent 6 days at the hotel combining business with pleasure. My smart phone directed us right to the hotel. The room provided all the space needed for the business part of our trip while the pool, fitness room, cocktail hour and convenient location to major expressways contributed to the fun part of our trip.
On the weekend there must have been some preteen athletic event in the community as there were many 12 to 14 year old girls staying at the hotel. Because the hotel has a large, open atrium, everything feels large and the preteens where not bothersome at all. Individual rooms are very sound proof.
Hotel staff were efficient.
Our only complaint is that the bathrooms are small and lack wall hooks for towels. Consequently, other than the floor there was no place to put wet towels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ShellyY227, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback ,I assure you that I will be speaking with the Housekeeping Manager about the towel racks in the rooms. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us .Thank you again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

...and the food at the restaurant is really good. I stayed 3 full days for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I tried something different from the menu at each meal (except breakfast obviously) and everything was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for staying with us , we appreciate you business and you kind words. I hope to seeyou again in the near future. Thank you again!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We recently visited the Dallas area for a convention and found this hotel through our AARP discounts. The rooms are large and all rooms are suites. There is free breakfast and a free reception with drinks and snacks in the evenings. The front staff were extremely friendly. Upon checking out I mentioned that we had trouble with the water draining in the tub and they immediately took it upon themselves to offer me a discount or points toward a futue stay. Customer service is alive and well at this Embassy Suite location.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side of the 2nd floor are right over the breakfast area which could be lightl...