Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,463 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegalleria malllbj freewaynice hotelper dayfront desk staffself parkbusiness triplobby barfree shuttlevalet servicefitness centervalet parkingcleomeetingconference
Reviewed April 7, 2014

If you are doing anything at the adjoining buildings, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. The rooms, are what you would expect for a hotel of this cost, brand and location. Everyone is very nice, but nothing mind blowing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hotel is clean and staff is courteous and friendly! The major drawbacks for us was parking and the construction in the area! Oh and the lobby area is confusing and not clearly identified when you enter the hotel..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reema C
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Nice, large hotel that under delivers due to terrible parking layout, very distant Check-in, construction everywhere in surrounding area, and all cost plus amenities. Parking even costs $10 to hotel guests. Bedding is exellent, as well as room decor, but the bathtub was not fully maintained and needed fresh caulking. The room was spotless. Overall, I'd avoid this hotel until all the construction is finished, or if your business destination is within a mile or two.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your comments and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Not what I'm use to getting at a Hilton. The check-in was so busy telling me about all the restaurants and things he forgot to set my room keys. Big no no for me. The beds are old, squeaky and uncomfortable. Feel like I wasted points on this stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. We will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Loved the room, and the stay. Several times I would set my meds in the bathroom so I would remember to take them, they were placed in a drawer by housekeeping. NOBODY should touch someones meds. Also after housekeeping had come through, I noticed that they had dropped trash all down the hall serveral times and I called guests services to have someone pick it up, nothing was done, I was there a week and the trash was on the floor when i left. It is a beautiful place, but lacking in some amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues you experienced with our housekeeping service. You are correct that personal items should not be moved by the housekeeper. This has been brought to the attention of our Director of Housekeeping for her follow up. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope you will give our hotel another opportunity in the future to restore your confidence in us.