“Old Squeaky beds”

Ranked #44 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
Humble, United States
“Old Squeaky beds”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Not what I'm use to getting at a Hilton. The check-in was so busy telling me about all the restaurants and things he forgot to set my room keys. Big no no for me. The beds are old, squeaky and uncomfortable. Feel like I wasted points on this stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. We will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Colonie, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Loved the room, and the stay. Several times I would set my meds in the bathroom so I would remember to take them, they were placed in a drawer by housekeeping. NOBODY should touch someones meds. Also after housekeeping had come through, I noticed that they had dropped trash all down the hall serveral times and I called guests services to have someone pick it up, nothing was done, I was there a week and the trash was on the floor when i left. It is a beautiful place, but lacking in some amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues you experienced with our housekeeping service. You are correct that personal items should not be moved by the housekeeper. This has been brought to the attention of our Director of Housekeeping for her follow up. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We hope you will give our hotel another opportunity in the future to restore your confidence in us.
Iola, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very nice stay at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre! The staff was great and very helpful! The room was outstanding and very clean! Will be back in June '14 for another training!! Looking forward to it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in June!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

When I am in Dallas this is my preferred hotel. Everyone is friendly and they remember me out of the thousands of guests that they see. The rooms are always clean and fresh and In Room Dining is affordable, speedy and always hot when it arrives. The construction makes it a pain to get there, but once you are in - stay. They have everything that you need!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad to hear that we are your preferred hotel in Dallas! We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Ruston, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Took my two kids to Dallas for the weekend and chose this hotel mainly because it is close to the Galleria. The room was average but clean and comfortable. I was rather disappointed to find breakfast was not included and rather pricey so I decided to take a quick trip to the nearby McDonald's. Service was nice and professional. Free parking but the walk back to the hotel will make you want the valet service, especially if like us you go when is cold or if you go in the scorching heat of the southern summer.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hilton several times and had a great experience each time. They are always so friendly and the rooms are very nice. One front desk attendant (Kenny I think) is always very welcoming and energetic. I love that kind of hospitality.
The room service is good and delivered quickly. Ask for a room on a high floor or pay 30 bucks extra for the top floor that includes free breakfast. The only knock on this hotel is that it's surrounded by a bunch of construction on nearby roads and it's not close to anything fun or downtown. Still it's a great deal and better than several upscale downtown hotels I've stayed.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thanks again!
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here for four nights and had a wonderful stay! I was working at an event about 10 miles away, and while there is a bunch of construction going on right around the hotel, it was no trouble getting in and out, and I'm not from Dallas, so was not familiar with the area at all. You do have to pay for parking, but the rates on the room were so great that I was still well under my work travel budget. I have to say that as far as the rooms are concerned, it ranks in my top 3 for nicest rooms. They had a cute, boutique look to it, and they were SO bright and light, which I absolutely love when I'm traveling. The bathroom was a little tight on space, but the vanity outside the bathroom left me with plenty of space. The walk in shower was a nice added touch. My coworker and I sat in the bar two nights and had drinks and food, and both nights were great. Super friendly employees and good food. The hotel was really busy for a weekend, but the rooms were quiet. I didn't hear any noise at all from adjacent rooms, but could hear hallway noise. The executive lounge was lacking a bit in regards to breakfast choices, and they didn't do a great job of refilling. I don't travel to Dallas often, but I would definitely stay here again if it was within a reasonable distance of where I needed to be. It was literally a two minute drive from the Galleria, so there were plenty of food options close if you didn't want to eat in the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!