“Outstanding hotel and great staff but in busy area”

Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Ranked #46 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
north carolina
“Outstanding hotel and great staff but in busy area”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hilton for a business conference and was not in the least disappointed. Every single one of the staff that I met was pleasant and did everything they could to please me. The room was quite large and the bathroom was comfortable, a little undersized for the room. Although there is lots of construction (and congestion) in the area, you did hear too much of it and the blinds were good at blocking out the sun. The internet was consistently good both in the room and in the conference facilities.

The hotel is close to the Galleria but you either have to take the shuttle which runs on the hour or drive. There are not any fast food restaurants within walking distance but room service is very quick and not too expensive.

The exercise facility was a little small for the size of the hotel and a couple more folks had to wait for equipment but all the equipment was in working order.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When I checked in they said they "over-sold", and gave me 2 full/queen beds instead of King.
The bathroom is very small. Bath tub stopper was un-attached. Bathroom vent grill was full of dirt.
And....they automatically charge for self-parking...why???

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter999955711
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you were disappointed in your stay. You should not have been automatically charged for parking a car. The Front Desk Agent should have asked you if you were self or valet parking a car and then the charge should be put on your folio. This should never be assumed by our staff. We hope this was resolved before you checked out of the hotel. We hope you will give us another chance in the future when business or pleasure brings you to the Dallas area.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I used my GPS to get to the hotel, arrive just after dark and the sign for the hotel was not lit. The entrance to the hotel is the same as for the office park, and without the sign I could not tell there was a hotel in the complex so I drove right past and wasted a half hour in Dallas traffic. Once I arrived, I found the hotel lobby was very nice and the staff pleasant and efficient. My room was larger than expected, with a big closet and large marble tiled entry space.

My only complaint is problems with cleanliness. There were urine stains on the marble tile wall in the bathroom and on the bathroom door that appeared as if they had been there for some time. Also, there was crud on the marble floor. I'm not sure what this crud was, and I managed to clean a bit off by rubbing some TP over it, but overall I have had much cleaner bathrooms in far less luxurious accommodations.

The beds, closet, and cabinets were clean, just the bathroom was a bit gnarly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent review. We are so sorry to hear about the condition of the bathroom in your guestroom. If you didn't make the staff aware of this problem while you were at our hotel, we would appreciate if you contacted us and let us know what room you stayed in so we can follow up with the proper housekeeper. Cleanliness issues are taken very seriously at our hotel and we want to rectify this situation. We hope this won't deter you from visiting our hotel again in the future. Thanks again for your comments.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recently attended a conference at the hotel with about 1000 attendees. It was a great experience. This hotel knows how to put on a show. Great staff and only to eager to please. All rooms seemed to have a view. Very close to Galleria Mall. It just seemed classy!

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet even though i could see highway construction nearby
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the conference that you attended at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back sometime in the future. Thanks again!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was in Dallas this past weekend for a family wedding. We had more than 20 rooms reserved at the Hilton and we couldn't have been treated better. Rates were reasonable, but that my be because of the amount of rooms we had booked Despite the fact that there was a convention group staying at the hotel the check-in process went well. In fact the hotel evidently overbooked and put my children on the concierge level without any additiional charge. The rooms were well appointed, had really good mattresses, and were clean. Service was awesome, whether in the lounge, the restaurants, the parking guys; the front desk, and house cleaning. Friendly. Attentive. The hotel itself is Huge. Lots of people, lots of energy. It all made for a fun weekend. I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: 17th floor and up. Concierge level. Coffee, beverages, nice snacks all day long.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again in the future. Best wishes to the newly married couple!!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting the Hilton Lincoln Center in October of 2012. The experience for me was outstanding from arrival to departure. Besides the fact that the hotel is beautiful inside and out, what really separated them from the rest was the level of service I received. I found that it not only met, but "exceeded" my expectations on every level. From the desk agent that checked me in, the wait staff in the restaurant, the bartenders in the lounge, and the outstanding sales manager Casey Graves that conducted my tour I was impressed! I am an agent, so when I visit properties I tend to view them differently than the average traveler due to the fact that I am always looking to find what would please/displease my clients. Needless to say, I will visit the property again and will recommend it to my clients for both business and person travel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will pass along your kind comments to our staff and to Casey. They will be happy to hear what you had to say. We hope to see you again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Rooms a little pricey, but great for location and services. My meetings were located in the same complex so I had no transportation costs. Very convenient to both airports. Staff exceptionally helpful and efficient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad that your found our staff to be helpful and efficient. We will pass along your kind words to them. We hope to see you again in the near future!