“Nice hotel”

Ranked #47 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

As noted in reading reviews, the hotel was remodeled recently so all areas I saw were nice (all new and very clean). The staff at the hotel was pleasant and very helpful with any request you made. The rooms are spacious except for the bathroom which is cramped to put it nicely (they are nicely appointed but the small layout leaves alot to be desired ). The parking is just across the street from the hotel (so close who would want to wait on the valet since it so close. Access is easy when exiting east on 635 and a little deceptive when exiting west on 635 (not just think you miss your turn the first time due to construction--once you do it is not difficult). The TV in the room was the best TV I have ever had in a room (it is bright and sharp). The only complaint my wife and I had was that we got hot in the middle of night regardless of what setting was on our thermostat (maybe they turn the chiller off in the middle of the night). In addition the wait on the elevators is long if there are many people trying to use them (hotel was sold out due to bowl game . Overall a very good stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found our staff to be helpful. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. Thanks again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Korean first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Large spacious rooms, well appointed working area so you can comfortably close out your work, good gym and pool. The restaurents and breakfast are OK.. nothin tho complain about and nothing to really stand out.

Road connectivity is good too and will be better once the construction gets over. It is a large Business hotel that works

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Being a frequent traveler, I don't have much time to post reviews. But this hotel certainly deserves a shout out.
1. Loved the decor. It has been recently renovated and the Lobby Bar has a great contemporary feel. The rooms are well appointed and clean - but best of all it doesn't look like a cookie cutter hotel room.
2. Both room service and the dining experience at their restaurant: efficient and delicious. Try the tortilla soup... YUM!!!
3. Front Desk Service: I had a problem with my TV channel reception. An engineer was sent promptly to my room to replace a cable and the problem was resolved. The clerk was very apologetic and seemed sincerely concerned about my issue... which I really appreciate. It's easy for things to go wrong in hotels, but for me, it's all about how the staff reacts!
4. Side note: The traffic situation at the Hotel, even with the construction, is NOT that bad. For all those posts complaining about the construction: a. The Hotel obviously doesn't control that. b. Have you ever driven in a big city like Dallas? Having lived in LA, San Diego, Chicago... it's really not that bad.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Chonger711
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We really appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to give us such a wonderful review. We will be sharing your comments with our entire staff. They will be happy to hear your comments. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you come to Dallas from snowy Chicago!
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

First, the hotel is in the middle of a construction madhouse on 635. Plan an extra 15-30 minutes travel time.

Next, while the hotel is newer and the lobby area clean and open, my cardinal rule on hotels was broken.

With a shower that doesn't drain, NOTHING else matters to me. So this place is permanently on my DO NOT STAY list.

How can you have a shower drain which doesn't drain on an "Executive Floor"???

Never. Again.

• Stayed November 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize for the issue you had with the drain in your guestroom. If you did not report this problem before you left the hotel, we would appreciate it if you could let us know what room you stayed in so our Engineering Department can fix the problem. We hope that this will not deter you from giving us another chance in the future when you travel to Dallas.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I truly enjoyed my experience. The hotel was in a wonderful location, close to shopping! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The front desk manager was very helpful assisting me with a package issue, valet were super friendly and the pasta dish I had for dinner was delicious! Should I be back in Dallas I will be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Janette H
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your recent review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed the pasta dish that you had during your visit and we will pass along your comments to our Chef . Please visit us again the next time you are in Dallas.
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The property was in great shape. Everything was relatively new. We did not spend much time in the hotel, as we were out sightseeing all day and spending our the first evening at a Rangers game and the second at Del Frisco's Steakhouse. The drive to downtown only took about 10 minutes without traffic. The staff was friendly and the check in was quick. We did not use it, but the valet service seemed to be running efficiently. The parking garage was a short walk accross the drive that cuts through Lincoln Plaza. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is business or pleasure visitor to Dallas because of its location and amenities.

Room Tip: We stayed at a room on the plaza side.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks!!
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The last time I stayed in Dallas I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel at the Galleria. This time I decided to be loyal and go back to Hilton hotel and picked this one. It was a great decision. The room was clean and fresh. Friendly staff. I truly loved everything even the pictures on the wall. I judge a hotel by its carpet. The carpet in the halls and the room was in great shape and CLEAN!!! When I come back in February I know I'll be booking a room here again!

• Stayed November 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again in February.