“Great hotel! Great service!”

Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Ranked #51 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week for a conference. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Room service is quick and the food is good. The rooms are beautiful with great views and the bed and pillows were comfortable. There is a walking path around a big pond, which is nice because the gym filled up often when I was there. The banquet food was good and the servers were great. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here for the cowboys football classic over labor day weekend. It is a great location, only a 30 min drive to the stadium. My daughter loved it was a 5 minute drive to the Galleria and the American Girl Doll store! The Fitness center is very small for such a large hotel, which was surprising. Pool is a very nice size for a Hilton and my kids loved it.

We stayed in the executive level with the complimentary lounge for a good continental breakfast. However, it is not open at night for refreshments during weekends.

Max at the concierge desk was the best!!!! He made our dinner reservations and was so helpful and friendly.

Valet is not worth the money. Self park!! We made the mistake and had to wait forever just to get our car when the self park lot is a stones throw from the front door.

Overall a great experience and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so happy that Max, our Concierge, was here to assist you. He is a great employee and we will pass on your kind comments to him. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed over the Labor Day Weekend. Our room was too close to the elevator... Heard it all night. You have to be a long way from them to not hear them. The room was nice and clean...the bathroom was so small you could barely use it! However, for the price from Expedia....you can't beat it!

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again when business or pleasure brings you to the Dallas area. Thanks!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

They say all things are bigger in Texas. Well, that equates the amount of construction around this hotel and the hotel itself. There is ALOT of construction going on around this hotel making it very hard to figure out where to get off the highway, where to enter the hotel, and how to park. It is also right off the highway and near the Galleria which on the surface sounds nice, but this is one of the most congested, confusing areas I have ever been to.

The parking garage for this hotel is across the street and does not make for an easy entrance and exit. I chose not to valet my car but upon reviewing my receipt I noticed I was charged each night for valet.

The hotel itself was fine, but the experience of getting to it, the construction and the parking will make me avoid this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize that the highway construction was an inconvenience to you. We understand your frustration. However, the hotel is not under construction, just the highway adjacent to the hotel. We are sorry that you were inadvertently charged for valet instead of self parking. We hope that the front desk adjusted the charge before you left the hotel. If not, please feel free to contact us so we can get this rectified to your satisfaction. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Thank you.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre for a 4 day business trip last week and had a pretty rough time at the hotel. To start things off, there is a lot of construction going on around the hotel which makes it difficult to navigate if you are driving in. Also, the garage is across the street from the hotel... so if you are self parking then you have a bit of a walk to make each time you return to the hotel. So far not so bad...

I had to return the keys twice to the front desk after being given sets that would not work on my room... which was a bit of a bummer after being so tired from the drive in. The room itself looks alright on first glance. Unfortunately, there were several problems with the room.

Every time I took a shower I ended up standing in water up to my calf because the shower would not drain. Also, upon peeling back the covers to my bed for the first time I found stains and a long hair on the sheets. There was also a smell to the bed of perfume... again, this was on the first night I checked in. I went ahead and made a call to the front desk the next morning to bring up the problems and the front desk person response without an apologetic notion (seemed as though she could care less). The drain was fixed two later and the sheets were changed that day.

A clean bed on arrival is pretty much the most basic thing you should be able to expect from a hotel and that was not the case. Overall, this was not the experience that I would expect from a Hilton.

I won't be staying here again and I'd recommend you steer clear.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay. We apologize for the issues with your room key, shower drain and housekeeping cleanliness. These issues have been brought up with the appropriate departments. We appreciate you alerting us to these issues and we hope you will give us a chance to earn back your trust if you return to the area. Thank you.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is great if you are coming to Dallas. They are liberal with upgrades and the concierge at the lounge is amazing. One night, he knew I was coming and had strawberries delivered to my room. Great bar, great location, and the robes are awesome.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. However, you rated us as a one star stay, which equates to a "terrible" stay on Trip Advisor. Was there something that happened during your time with us that you didn't mention in your review? If so, we would like the opportunity to rectify the situation to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This Hilton one of the best I have stayed, very comfortable and accommodating. Rooms are specious and clean, elevators are fast, and all are working, receptionists are attentive and efficient, parking is convenient, gym is well equipped and open until midnight. The only observation that you need to be aware of that the local restaurant is empty as there are a lot of very nice restaurant in the shopping district on the opposite side of highway. The breakfast is average, nothing exciting; but overall it is a very nice choice for the business travelers. The Central Market and Whole Foods is a short driving distance.

1  Thank elena g

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!