“I thought this hotel was nothing special!”

Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Ranked #47 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
“I thought this hotel was nothing special!”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

This hotel sucked! I expected such a nicer hotel experience with the name "Hilton". My room was nothing special at all, just standard. The bathrooms were old school & they charge you to park your own dang car! What a rip!

• Stayed April 2011
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 5, 2011
Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We apologize that you were unhappy with our parking charge, however, our parking charges are listed on our Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre website so guests can be aware of additional charges prior to their arrival at our hotel. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 30, 2011

The best check-in and check-out procedure. Loved climbing into my king-sized bed and finding a handle on the bath tub designed for the physically challenged. When I ordered room service the food arrived promptly and hot, and the server was nothing less than very professional.

Housekeeping followed my little notes left asking for less decaf in the coffee service area, and I had a most beautiful view from my room.

Even the clerk in the gift shop was another gem to remember.

Definitely staying there again.

Room Tip: Just state your preference, and VOILA!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We will pass along your kind comments to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!
London, Uk
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Stayed here with my partner and mother. My mother had an excellent king room on the 16th floor with a north facing view. We had a good double on the 9th floor facing south. I expected to find this hotel rather shabby based on some of the reviews and was surprised how great it was. The public spaces are great, the service is excellent. Our rooms were fine though not as gorgeous as the public areas. I agree the bathrooms are a little tired, specifically the showers, but we enjoyed our stay a great deal. I'd also add that the pool area is great and the gym , though I did not use it, looks quite impressive. I disagree with a comment about the directions to the hotel - we had no problem finding it. Dallas generally has appalling road signs, and an awkward one-way system, but that's not the fault of the hotel per se. Suggest they have a larger, 'enter here' sign from the road but that's it. Will definitely stay again. Oh, got my room on priceline.com for about $60 per room per night - great value.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will chose us again the next time you are here visiting from London. Thank you!
Wetumpka, Alabama
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with our visit At the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Center. I had read reviews that weren't that good... It is an older hotel, but I found it to be clean and well kept. They don't have flat LCD screen tvs, but seriously, who cares? I was bringing the tv home with me. Food was delicious and the lobby was very comfortable, cozy, relaxing and inviting. Indoor pool would have been nice, but we survivied without one.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, March 25, 2011
Thank you so much for your recent review. We hope to welcome you back many times in the future!
Beaumont Texas
Reviewed March 8, 2011

The exterior of the Hotel and public spaces are beautiful and elegant. The standard room will be a disappointment ... especially the bathroom. It is in much need of a remodel, upgrade or at least decent routine maintenance and spring cleaning. Please view pics for a clearer understanding.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, March 14, 2011
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to let you know that all of our bathrooms will be upgraded this year. We hope you will visit us again in the future to see our new look. Thank you.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 14, 2011

I stayed here the weekend of 2/11-2/13 and the hotel looks really nice when you pull up and go into the lobby. That's when you find out you are going to pay $14/day to park your car. Seriously? I can stay at the intercontinental, Westin, or Omni and not have to pay to park my car. Then you get to your room. Very clean no issues there other then it looks like the last time it was updated was 1980. Nothing like watching TV on an old box TV when the shows that are being shown are in 16:9 widescreen format. That was nice...... Then you pay $13/day for internet access and it didn't work. I could not get online the help desk couldn't even get me online. Noone would give me a refund for this. The staff at the front desk is super nice i think the issue was just out of their hands.
Getting to the hotel presents its issues also if you don't have a GPS and you aren't from the area good luck to you. I lived in Dallas for 2 years and had a hard time getting to the hotel for the first time. All in all if i had to recommend a hotel to a friend that wanted to stay in this area i would send them somewhere else. In the end this is not a 4 star hotel. If the rooms were updated it would be 4 star easily but its very dated and doesn't meet 4 star expectations.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jbrewer227
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, February 16, 2011
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize that you had problems with the internet access during your visit. We should have credited this to you when you were here. Please contact our Director of Front Office Operations at 972-934-8400 and he will be happy to issue you a refund for the inconvenience.

Even though we are conveniently located at the southeast corner of 635 and the North Dallas Tollway, we understand that it can be difficult for drivers that are new to the Dallas area, as Dallas traffic can be very daunting. That is why we published directions on the Hilton website to our location from downtown Dallas, the DFW Airport, Love Field Airport and the Addison Airport.

You will be happy to know that we will be upgrading all of our guestrooms this year and our TVs will be part of this project. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you.
Minnesota
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I have stayed here before probably will not stay here again. I asked for a non-smoking single bed room away from the elevators. Upon arrival I was dismayed that my room was right next to the elevator and it was a double bed room. The bathroom was dirty and the faucets all needed to be replaced. The shower head sprayed water all over the place. The room smelled like it was a smoking room at one time and they sprayed a ton of chemicals to override the smokey smell. There are no safes in the rooms, which my company requires when we travel with a pc. The extra lock on the door was about to fall off and the furniture was old. I am usually an exclusive Hilton traveler and was thoroughly disappointed in this property.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, February 15, 2011
Thank you so much for your recent review. You will be glad to know that within the next five months we will be upgrading our rooms and all the suggestions that you made will be addressed. We apologize that the room you requested was not available when you checked in. We try very hard to accommodate all room requests, however, sometimes this is out of our control. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in the Dallas area. Thanks again.