“Great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Ranked #57 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Antonio, Texas
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

The location is great with so many things to do in close proximity. The renovations are very nice. The lounge and bar area is very welcoming. The staff was very helpful. The rate was very reasonable for the quality of the hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Steven S, Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Jason K,
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time and the friendly staff at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Dallas!

Steven Shanks, Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Amarillo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Sandy Thomas, Senior Catering and Convention Services Manager is a rock star. The Sheraton hosted our annual training conference for about 140 attendees. Sandy paid very close attention to our banquet order and even saved us from some potential disasters. We didn't plan for enough seating for one of our meals and the banquet staff and Sandy made it happen. The hotel is beautiful and moder, the location is great and they gave us a great group rate. The food was exceptional and the Event Technology Manager was always available (Kim Gardner with PSAV). Also, Michael El Guizawi, Food and Beverage Manager, was always available for us and helped us out at every turn.
The gym was great, the restaurant was great and all of the accomodations were lovely and clean.
We had a great experience and would definitely come back.

Dear Jaqueline,
Thank you so much for the awesome positive review. Your feedback has been shared with our team and the associates that you mentioned have been praised. Thank you for conducting your meeting here and we look forward to your return!

Sydney
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there three nights. The room is spacious, a bit old but well maintained. Just a heads up, I opted for "go green" and the cleaner did not clean my room not even empty the rubbish or replaced the towel. Galleria mall is two blocks behind the hotel but due to the hotel location on the highway no pedestrian is allowed and there is no foot path either. The shuttle is ready to take us there and the waiting time is between 15-30 minutes.
The breakfast is great, plenty of variety and delicious. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Steven S, Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for providing a review on your stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Dallas.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I am a flight attendant and frequetly stay here on layovers. On Thursday October 24, 2013, I and my crew were shuttled to the airport where we were to work our flight that afternoon. Upon arrival at security, I did not have my employee badge with me. I was unable to do my job and was in jeopardy of of many dislikeable consequences because of that. I quickly got on my phone and called the hotel and spoke with Marvi. She was extremely helpful and very efficient. She was able to access my room, find my badge and hire a town car and driver to deliver it to me at the airport. Within one hour my badge was in my hand and I was through security and joined up with my crew with no further inconveniences to them or our passengers. (In fact our aircraft was delayed in arriving into Dallas)
She followed up with a several phone calls and supplied me with the license plate number of the towncar. Everything worked out perfectly and I can't say enough about how much I appreciate all she did to help me out, in what I considered, dire circumstances. Thank you Marvi.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to share this experience with the rest of our team as an example of excellent service.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great staff from front desk to house keeping. I especially had a great time at the lobby bar restaurant , looks newly renovated . Food was great had the French dip with sweet potato fries . Service was very good and friendly the restaurant manager came by and said hi to every table. The lobby area had great energy. I definitely will return on my next visit to Dallas

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Romain88,
Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like you had a great stay. We hope to see you again next time your in Dallas.

Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here for OU/TX weekend. A little difficult to find due to construction. Nice enough room, comfy beds. Room service was good! Bathroom sink drain couldn't be closed. We reported it to the front desk, but it wasn't fixed when we left (but not a huge problem). Our floor was nice and quiet. I accidentally left my wedding rings in an obvious place in our room all day. The maid actually covered them with other items to make them less noticeable! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank marrpublic
Newport Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The inside hotel is really nice and modern. The rooms are fine but nothing fancy. It works great if you work in the north dallas area. Close to freeways and easy to get to places. The road construction is somewhat annoying.

Room Tip: Try to get the club room since they have a nice happy hour and breakfast in the morning