“Comfortable and Convenient”

Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Ranked #85 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed with my wife and 1 year old. Beds were comfortable. They provided a good crib. There is convenient access to the highways. Room was quiet although i felt that it was on the smaller side. Brunch was included in the room and was adequate but not great They were not able to provide us with a portable fridge the first night but we were able to keep milk in their main fridge and made staff bring it up. They were able to get us a fridge on the second night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I travel a lot for work but I've never written a review like this before. The reason I'm writing this review is to share with everyone the fantastic and honest staff of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria. I specifically would like to highlight Mahom. I accidentally left my beloved David Yurman ring (a college graduation present from my parents) on the sink in the lobby bathroom. I then left the hotel and got in a cab to the airport. Mahom found my ring in the bathroom and instead of keeping it she kindly, honestly and thoughtfully set it aside in the hotel office for someone to claim. As I was pulling in at the airport I realized I didn't have the ring and called the hotel. Mahom answered and told me she had found it and it was there waiting for me. The cab driver turned around and took me back to retrieve it. I cannot thank Mahom enough for reunited me with this very sentimental and valuable piece of jewelry. I would have been heartbroken to have lost it and I cannot thank Mahom enough. Mahom and the rest of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel staff are a fantastic group of people and I highly recommend the hotel to anyone staying in North Dallas. Thank you again, Mahom, and I will certainly stay at the Sheraton on my next Dallas trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a stay-cation...everything, and I do mean everything was on point. The staff greeted us before we got halfway to the desk, check in was ultra easy and the front desk attendant provided us with tons of info! They promptly answered the phone when we called with a question. We ate and had drinks at the bar one night, and the service was great! You'd think we had a $100+ dinner. Coming from the restaurant/hospitality business, it was so refreshing to be treated the way I always treated my customers and clients. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends, and most definitely we'll be staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My daughter and I took my granddaughter to Dallas for an American Girls visit. Since the hotel is close by we chose to stay for the price. The price didn't remain the best reason. The hotel is very clean, the staff is very friendly and the complimentary breakfast is wonderful. We've stayed in Dallas hotels much more expensive that weren't as pleasant as this one. Overall, we had a good stay and will definitely return and refer to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FirstA56451
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The hotel is very good. The rooms are clean and modern, while breakfast is sensational. The workout room is really second to none. The biggest issue is that the freeway construction makes it a little tricky to get to. Once you have this figured out, I would highly recomend the hotel.

Room Tip: High floor not facing freeway
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott R
SheratonDallasNorth, Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear scott r,
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Dallas!

Steven Shanks, Director of Operations

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was in town for a 2 day training session and everyone from Derek, The Shuttle driver to Steve the Director of Operations was amazing. The personalized service truly makes you feel like family opposed to just a customer. The banquet staff was on top of everything and the food was spectacular!

I am hoping my company sends me to back the Galleria Sheraton very soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2012

After reading review from lovewine I guess we were lucky we stayed on the top floor, so there were no noise in our room
Our stay in the hotel were pleasant in general but we were really dissapointed with breakfast, I couldn't believe we were in Sheraton!! Very very limited choice of food, such a shame
Hope they can improve it, because the place in general is nice, especially Galleria next door :), with really friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple