“My experience at Doubletree Dallas, TX”

Doubletree Dallas Near the Galleria
Ranked #61 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm not sure why I am being debited for my meals when they were included in my final bill. Please credit my debit card for the meals I paid for. The surge protector in the room didn't work and it was hard finding a place to plug in the coffee pot plus charge the phones. The buffet at the Chef's Table was fast and convenient but the chicken every meal got old. The eggs in the buffet breakfast was cold but the omelets were excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The DoubleTree staff were super nice in every way. My stay was pleasant and the beds are amazingly comfortable. You will literally lie in the bed and order room service. The shuttle drivers were so nice and professional. I will say the hotel and rooms could use some sprucing up with a modern flare. It's a little dated, but terrible by any means. I would definitely refer this hotel to family & friends and stay there again!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Toilet flooded and the hotel staff treated me and my disabled sister like we were an inconvenience. I had just given my little sister her medicine, changed her into her pajamas and put her in bed when flooding occurred. The manager offered to change rooms but did not seem sincere or understanding. I decided to leave at 11 that night and wasn't offered a refund. I had to ask for it. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed overnight on a Saturday. I reserved through an express deal on Priceline and got the room for $45 per night. The front desk staff were very pleasant. Check-in was a breeze and our daughter loved the chocolate chip cookie they give to all guests. Our room as nice. Nothing fancy but very comfortable. The only negative experiences we had were that the water pressure was too high and you could hear people talking out in the hallway from inside the room. Other than those two things, I would stay again without question.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Attended a conference and found the room to be more than I expected, the breakfast buffet quite good and the check in staff quite helpful. I would recommend this hotel if it is in the location you need.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This hotel had the best brekfasts I have ever eaten. I usually have a hard time digesting sausages, and I hardly ever eat them, but I took a chance...and their sausages did not tire me out, plus they were extremely delicious. Cleveland and Jessica...Thanks!

1  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed May 12, 2014

lots of hammering noise during day paint on walls around elevators with paint smell during business hours room smelled bad during stay If I had my choice again I would not stay at this hotel I wanted to go for a swim as well but the pool was kind of dirty and was full of leaves