All reviews double tree warm cookies galleria mall nice hotel business trip north dallas would stay again home away from home convenient location breakfast buffet front desk staff enjoyed my stay dallas area fitness center walmart conference meeting
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The lobby/restaurant area are very nice and well-kept as well. The decor in the bedroom may have been a bit dated, but it was still clean and spacious. The only odd thing was that a light fixture on one of the walls and been bolted on crookedly, which drove my mildly OCD husband nuts. That was a bit strange, but really didn't affect our experience.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were a group of about 12 couples in Dallas for a wedding. This place is great from the front desk reception to the maintenance person who corrected an internet problem within 5 minutes of calling.
There are two breakfasts to pick from.....a continental and a full buffet. We had the hot buffet which was just super.....hot and fresh.
The people at the front desk could not be more helpful and friendly especially MICHELLE. Ask her or any one else for a cookie and you'll get a hot chocolate chip one....any time of day with a smile.
Rooms were very nice with ONE EXCEPTION.....no small fridge or m/wave which is really strange. Cheepie motels even have those.
Yes, lots of construction going on around the hotel.....actually all of Dallas for that matter.
Hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the Galleria as well as the many Beltline Road restaurants and pick you up when your done ( by 11:00 PM )

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. There was serious road construction going on about 1000 ft away and we didn't hear it. The room was nice and it was just a nice relaxing evening allowing us forget about the outside world for a night.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My travel staff picked this and I had no idea where I was going. For a general business hotel this is an outstanding location. First class all the way and a great bargain. I'll be staying here any time I go to Dallas in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hank Re and his staff are SUPERB when it comes to booking an event with the Double Tree Galleria. Because of their wonderful attitudes and ease of working with them, we've booked three events there for our company and continue to check with them first regarding availability on all future events.

• Trip type: Traveled on business