All reviews double tree warm cookies galleria mall nice hotel business trip north dallas front desk staff convenient location breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay dallas area fitness center walmart conference meeting accommodations freeway
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. There was serious road construction going on about 1000 ft away and we didn't hear it. The room was nice and it was just a nice relaxing evening allowing us forget about the outside world for a night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My travel staff picked this and I had no idea where I was going. For a general business hotel this is an outstanding location. First class all the way and a great bargain. I'll be staying here any time I go to Dallas in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hank Re and his staff are SUPERB when it comes to booking an event with the Double Tree Galleria. Because of their wonderful attitudes and ease of working with them, we've booked three events there for our company and continue to check with them first regarding availability on all future events.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place needs lots TLC and an update very soon. For the location, you would think you're automatically getting a nice hotel. Don't be fooled, you will not be able to walk to the Galleria. Until yall get rid of those plastic, fake pancakes and it together decor-wise, I'm staying with EMBASSY and the other brands! Stay away from that awful chef that cooks your eggs and waffles unless you want a horrible start to your day. Good Luck with this location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gordon R R, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback-- we're sorry your breakfast didn't live up to your expections. We appreciate your suggestions and will share them with our Chef, kitchen staff and servers whose goal is to serve our guests fresh, tasty, healthy breakfast meals. We normally get favorable comments regarding breakfast and Collins our omelet chef at breakfast and will be sure to review the items and concerns you mentioned further with the team.
Gordon Rostvold

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went to Dallas to meet up with one of our eleven exchange children. Arnd was in town on business so the wife and I flew to Dallas to spend the weekend with him catching up on the families. The hotel was located close to the airport so it became home for the weekend. The bar staff , the front desk Staff and the restaurant staff were exceptional. We got caught up on the two years since last we met face to face and had a wonderful time

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family