1,572 results
All reviews front desk wet bar living room breakfast buffet nice stay free internet king suite room service mini fridge rooms are large very nice hotel business trip lobby cvs atrium couch sink
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Make it a point to ask before you book about the going ons while you stay there! The week end we stayed they were holding a fetish convention there in the lobby.At the same time the city was sponsoring their World Soccer Cup, there were kids of all ages running around the halls. Well outside of the hotel in both entrances there were all these weird people, dressed funny,practicing with their whips, they had a mannequin practically nude sitting in a wheel chair! I just don't know why! The hallway where we stayed were girls walking by with shorts so very small they had half their butt cheeks out! We had friends over with children and they kept staring out the window, well come to find out they were leaning on the rails looking down from the seventh floor which is where we were at! My friend closed the curtains, and was not happy! She refused to go outside the room, we had thought of going down to one of the lobby's and wait for the rest of the people to arrive, but we couldn't chance the kids watching this spectical, we stayed in our room, and greeted the friends that arrived there. They all were not happy as well, we had to endure four little boys so full of energy in the rooms! What a shame that such a beautiful hotel had to be invaded by these fetish people that week end.why can't they keep this circus in large convention centers away from decent folks, in decent hotels.

1  Thank redroseRedOak
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I travel a lot and have stayed in hundreds of hotels/motels and resorts for both business and personal reasons...this was by far the worst experience I’ve ever had. I had my 7 & 8 year old daughters with me & they were so excited to go swimming but we could not use the pool or hot tub. It was so crowded from a conference that was going on & the people at the pool were literally wearing lingerie and had male body parts on the bottom and female body parts on the top. So we hung out in the room and when we started to go to bed very loud music started playing and lots of noise from people. The middle of this hotel is an atrium with all the rooms right there. I could not sleep and neither could my kids. I called the front desk and they said that the music was supposed to be stop at midnight. I asked if it was a party like this every Saturday night and they said no it’s only because there was a ball going on for that conference. No apology, offer to move to another room or anything, the girls said there was nothing she could do. I think the bar stayed open after the music stopped because there was still a lot of noise and I finally fell asleep about 2AM. Then in the morning we went to have breakfast and I was given a bill, I had booked the room that included breakfast. So I had to go to the front desk wait about 10 minutes for the three people checking out and the guy gave me breakfast tickets for the adults but told me that I had to pay for the kids. When I booked the room that was not stated anywhere, it was just one price that did not include breakfast and one price that did. I told that guy about the music and not being able to sleep, he said that there was no way to inform guested when events like that were going on and that I should have checked for events going on in Dallas before I booked a room in Dallas! I think there should have been something on the website stating that the conference was happening that weekend at the hotel. I understand the employees have no control over all of that, but not one time was there an apology, not one time did an employee show any sympathy or even politeness for the multiple different bad situations. I assist in coordinating a very large annual conference and we have stayed at Wyndham in AZ in the past, that will never happen again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank togetherwearemore
Reviewed April 27, 2019

My family and I stayed here April 17 through the 22nd and we did not enjoy one day of peace and quiet..let me explain! There was a bondage expo along with a soccer tournament with kids running all along the hallways at night. Let me describe the bondage expo,,disgusting! They were all hanging around the lobby all day and night. They had a room cordoned off for them to use privately but they chose the open lobby to converse in instead. They sat around in chairs with no shirts on and one guy had a towel where he was wiping off sweat. I was never more humiliated staying in a hotel before and between the bondage people and the soccer kids they took up the entire place running amok in the lobby. I complained every night to George who worked the front desk and he told me he that this is a hotel and he would contact security. There was always someone talking loudly right outside of our room sitting in those chairs they put right outside your door well after 11. Security did nothing until I complained! I asked to speak to the Manager and George said he would page him and told me to take a seat and wait. He never showed up! The pool was full of leaves and looked dirty and the Bondage people were using it at night, gross! We were enjoying a little peace and quiet there until kids showed up with a loud radio. There is one security guy who is constantly on the move walking all around but doing nothing. Another Security guy seemed lazy to me. A little disconcerting if you ask me to constantly see Security walking around the place and now I can see why! They don't do anything though unless you complain! My family and I were never more appalled at staying at a hotel before until this awful place. The noise from the lobby creeps right up into your room. They say there is an 11:00 pm curfew but that wasn't enforced! Never again will we choose this hideous place!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tristy1234
Reviewed April 26, 2019

What makes this Wyndham property great is the Front Desk manager, Damian Uribe. He is alway very much on top of things and always goes the extra mile to help you and ensure that your stay is first class.

Room tip: If you have any issues ask for Damian, front desk manager, who I know will make things right!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JD5636
Reviewed April 22, 2019

I stayed 4 nights on a family trip, one day my room was not clean, old beds and pillows and worst off all lots of conventions (one of them extreme sex) Also Dallas had a soccer tournament and at the hotel steyed like a thousand 12 & 13’s year old kinds playing with the elevators

Room tip: None, old rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with family