1,576 results
All reviews front desk wet bar living room breakfast buffet nice stay free internet king suite room service mini fridge rooms are large very nice hotel business trip lobby cvs atrium couch sink
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Plenty of options at breakfast. Enjoyed the fresh omelet. The bed was nice and comfy, didn’t have any issues during my stay aside from correspondence between booking.com and the hotel where the hotel couldn’t find my reservation. It caused a huge headache on my end before they finally found a reservation. Check in took a while due to this.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are nice and large but had to move mid stay because some group booked eight floor. I got booted down to lower floor. Obviously group business more important for these guys. Front desk people basically said “move out”... I told them the the check in staff day before said the room was booked for two days under my name but next day they didn’t care. Stay elsewhere if you can.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GlobalTraveller1903
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Perfectly adequate hotel in an awkward location. Really nothing around it that would necessitate a hotel nearby. Difficult to get to/from given all the freeway interchanges. Great staff at the front desk. Rooms slightly dated, but comfortable. Pool are is pretty tired. Cleaning chemicals are pretty overpowering in the rooms.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AC_A340
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

This actually was not my first choice, the hotel i usually stay at was booked so i gave Wyndham a try and boy am i glad i did. I enjoyed everything about the hotel. Lots of good parking the property is well kept and the room was super nice. I Am already thinking about a return trip.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We went to Dallas for my 36th birthday. I was a little concerned with some of the latest reviews, but I had a great stay. Daylan the person who checked us in, is possibly one of the nicest front desk people I have ever met. The lobby was beautiful. There was an indoor pool that opened to the outside. The hot tub was also outside. The workout room was quite nice. We stayed in a King Suite which was nice and quite spacious. The parking lot was a little weird because it was only partially fenced in. There was not a free continental breakfast but breakfast was offered for an extra $14.95. Also, I was charged $50.00 a night for incidentals. When I checked out they said I would need to allow 3-5 business days to receive the money back in my bank account. All in all, I enjoyed my stay. Oh and the mattress was okay. I have a memory foam matress at home so it's really hard for a hotel to have a better matress than mine at home. One last thing; the free shampoo, conditioner, and soap was much nicer than most hotels.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple