“Do your homework before booking”

Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central
Ranked #31 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I was with a Church over a 100
Total stayed under a group rate. I am very disappointed that I didn't get the rate as promised...I was charged $79 over the group rate price...not to mention I was charged for breakfast for four but only 2 of us stayed...and didn't eat anything for breakfast...I called to speak to someone, I kept getting the run-around about who to speak with...I even got hung up on!

Finally I called back they took my number and still no one has called me back. That was my first time in Dallas, never been there...and don't ever plan to stay at their hotel again...
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Blackbeautyme
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am sorry about the confusion with your rate. Depending on booking time, some rates may or may not be available.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

arrived late and had 3 kids, all tired. Took family to the airport then returned for a hot buffett breakfast (kids loved that) and a dip in the pool...checked out a little later than normal due to construction work...nice time

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your kind review and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family-- consisting of me, my husband, 5 year old and 13 year old-- stayed here for 4 nights during our vacation to Dallas. We had a great experience. My favorite part is that the rooms weren't just a single room. There is a large sitting area with a sleeper couch (my 13 year old slept on it and found it comfortable), then our bedroom had two beds-- one for my 5 yr old and another for my husband and I. I loved how we weren't cramped at all. Kids love having an indoor and outdoor pool. There is sinks, cabinets, refrigerator, iron, blow dryer and all basic stuff--- the sitting room and bedroom both had flat screen tvs. The outside of the hotel does look dated, but when you step thru the lobby-- it is very upscale. The breakfast served in the lobby's cafe is not free and is pricey, but the hotel is located conveniently to a Denny's, mcDonalds, Starbucks and multiple other places to eat-- not to mention several shopping stores close by such as Walgreens, cvs and Walmart. The hotel was clean. Fresh sheets, towels and beds made each day. My son spilled some of his chips one night-- they were vacuumed up the following morning. The staff was friendly. Great experience.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank clmilam

Thank you for your kind review and I am glad to hear how much your family enjoyed their stay and that they enjoyed the pool.

I hope the next time you come to Dallas, you will stay at the Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was given everything I asked for with the exception of passes for the breakfast buffet. The woodwork being redone was not attractive. There were no jets on in the hot tub.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about the confusion with your stay. I did want to let you know that the hot tub does have jets, please let us know next time and we can help.

I hope we see you again soon.