Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,467 results
All reviewsfront deskwet barliving roombreakfast buffetsitting areanice stayfree internetroom servicevery nice hotelrooms are largelobbymicrowavecvsatriumcouchsinkmeeting
FilterAll languages
A Wyndham traveler
Carrollton, Texas

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family stayed there Mar 14-15. Room was clean, quiet and spacious. Jessica in the front desk was wonderful! She went out of her way to help me when i thought i left my ipad in the lobby. Thank you Ms. Jessica for helping me. We love the hotel, more so the staff!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind review and I will pass on your comments to Jessica and the rest of our Front Office team.

Thank you again for choosing the Wyndham Dallas Suites and I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The room was a big suite with plush towels and comfortable beds. The upscale and tasteful decor was the same as when I used to stay when it was a Crown Plaza 6 months to a year ago. Very inviting from the time you step into the lobby and that's why when it was Crown Plaza, I was a regular guest. However, now that is changed their policy is different. Where as before you paid $50 credit card deposit for incidentals or a $100 cash deposit(avg for most hotels) now it's a $50 DAILY deposit. So if you stay for a week you'll have to pay an additional $350 for a deposit. I've been checked out for 4 days and my funds still have not been released. Please note that I did purchase the room on expedia for $80 so that may have been the cause of inconvenience. The clerk stated that I could call expedia and get a refund if I did not want to pay the deposit but I was extremely exhausted from a long night of travel so of course I declined the refund of the hotel fee and just paid the deposit. Seems as though they really don't want discounted guest to stay at their property which is confusing since I already paid $80 and only because of the hotels presentation, otherwise I would not pay a dollar over considering the hotel is in the heart of one of the most "illegal activity" areas in Dallas and surrounded by the "motels" that house all of the characters. Besides the outrageous deposit, this hotel is an okay place for conferences, parties, and meetings at the bar(the bartender was very nice).

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about your experience. We work to keep our accounting standards to the industry standards, and we will certainly take a look at our current policy to make sure it makes sense.

Thank you again and I hope you wil give us another opportunity in the future.