“Weekend in Dallas”

Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central
Ranked #32 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We are currently staying our first night in this hotel. We found 2 dirty washcloths hanging in the shower. When we brought it to the attention of the front desk, we were given more towels. The lobby is beautiful. I wasn't aware that the rooms were not remodeled yet. Very outdated and musky smelling in the rooms. The staff is very nice, this is just not the hotel we were expecting for the location/price.

• Stayed: February 2013
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I do apologize that you stay did not start out well, but I am glad to hear that our associates have been responsive.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a complete renovation scheduled this year, so I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,401)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Rooms were dirty and had a strange odor. We were told breakfast was included with our rate but had to argue to have the charges removed from our bill. My car was broken into in the parking lot as well as another person's car in our party. Horrible experience, would definitely never book at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves on our service and it is clear we did not live up to our standards during your stay. I will review your comments with our team, so we can be sure that this does not happen again.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian G
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Recently switched to Wyndam brand. Very nice hotel and good location and within walking distance to several restaurants. Very accomodating to large groups, sales staff was most helpful.

Nice rooms, very nice first floor common area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DA H
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and I am glad to hear that your meeting went off so well. I will make sure to share your comments with our sales team, and I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I rarely post reviews, although I travel quite a bit. I flet that this hotel, for the price, was well worthy of a very good review. The rooms are quite large, and the living space is very spacious. I had a wife and 14 year old daughter getting ready to go out at the same time, and I had plenty of room to stay out of the way and relax. The lobby is well decorated and spacious. The bar area is inviting and relaxed. The water pressure (as a regular travelor this is very important to me) was fantastic. I would absolutely bring my family back to this exact hotel to stay again. My entire family really liked it. The only cons: TV in the main living area is old - and the highway construction is a pain. Don't let that prevent you from staying here, though.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bayouscrubs13

Thank you for your kind review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding new flat screens to the living rooms as well as the bedrooms. The Wyndham Suites Dallas Park Central will also have a renovation of our rooms and space.

I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JJC676
DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013