“Banquet/Meeting Assistant”

Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center
Ranked #131 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Bethany was amazing! She gave me her cell number to contact through out the day with anything I needed. I ran out of exam gloves for a hands on portion of my seminar and she produced a box for me. Excellent service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Jeff-Wood-GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Garry A,

Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback about Bethany and for staying at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center. It is always a pleasure hosting your events and we appreciate your kind words about our banquet team. Bethany was ecstatic when she heard about it. Thank you again for staying with us. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Everyone at the hotel was very professional and friendly.
There is a fully stocked bar with fun and delightful bartenders.
Breakfast had lots of choices and was very yummy.
There is an indoor pool, which is very nice for the uncertain Texas weather.

Room Tip: Downtown view is nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Audra S,

Thank you so much for staying at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center and for leaving us a great review. We appreciate your feedback about our staff and amenities. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the bar, the pool, and the breakfast. We value your business. Thank you again for staying with us for your weekend getaway. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Bruce was totally awesome during checkin. Richard was a joy to ride with on Shuttle. Both very friendly and pleasant!!! The Breakfast gave plenty of choices and was very tasty. I was more than happy with all the employees that I came in contact with at this location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jeff-Wood-GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear T S,

Thank you for such a pleasant review on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center. We value your feedback about the Bristol Bar & Grill and your kinds words about Bruce and Richard and the rest of the staff. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everyone was nice, hotel was great for the Final Four! Left my sunglasses behind and have not been happy with the spring sun. Contacted the hotel, they connected me with Joe Ochoa and he returned my sunglasses without hesitation.

I greatly appreciate the hospitality staff for their integrity to find my item and then return it with no questions asked. Very admirable.

Tom

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jeff-Wood-GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Ed G,

Thank you so much for staying with us during the Final Four and for leaving us a great review. We appreciate your feedback about our staff, especially Joe Ochoa. Please come back and see us when you're in town. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Those stars came from those poor employees keeping their "light" while working in a property with low curb appeal.

Lets start with the basics. Customer service is definitely on point. To Bruce, Kelly, and both Georges, I was more than happy with them!

The building does not have regular freon-run air conditioning. They only have chill level systems that run off water and are best if kept at medium fan. So when its hot outside, no bueno inside.

There are doors in each room for no reason, which gives you the feel of a connecting room which I don't like. I had to patch some holes that were around the electrical outlets to prevent anything that I fogged from coming out when we cut the lights off for sleeping.

The bathroom had pubes in it, which I still have pics of and prefer not to show that on here.

But the view was great, and the windows had a film on them that clouded the view. I think the hotel needs a complete re-vamp and they might need to let people know about the a/c situation.

But again, customer service was great!

I will not be back for those prices until they renovate.

1  Thank landra487
Jeff-Wood-GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear landra487,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We certainly appreciate you taking time to complete the review on our property and share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you received great customer service from our staff and we would like to apologize for the short comings you have experienced. We are constantly striving to make our guests experience a memorable and enjoyable one so we are happy to inform you that we are still doing a lot of improvements to better accommodate our guests. We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you would give us another chance.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

She was absolutely perfect!!!!! She was polite, professional, energetic and very helpful. My room has a great view of the city and very comfortable.....so much so that I took a nap! My hand was full of drink coupons and reward points. Me likey.

1  Thank Tim C
Jeff-Wood-GM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Tim C,

Thank you so much for staying at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center and for sharing your "perfect" experience with Kelly. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back in the near future. Please come back and see us!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and they are trying their best, but the building is not helping them, it is old, dark and smell like a old building. The day that we stay they run out of power and the elevators does not work. I don't mind take the stairs but at least I expect a phone call advice me that the elevators was not working that way I can prepare my self better.

The food is good.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Carrasquillom,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your comments about our staff and the Bristol Bar & Grill. We would like to apologize for the power interruption. The electric company tried to get here as soon as they can, which is unfortunately beyond our control.

Thank you again for staying with us and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.