All reviews capital grille beau nash nobu restaurant french doors room service spa services vanity area turn down service the hotel staff lobby bar i highly recommend this hotel fitness center very nice hotel business trip wedding concierge valet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So So happy my husband and I got to experience Hotel Crescent Court this past weekend for my birthday! I had been dying to see the property following their renovations and was beyond impressed with the new, clean look as well as the lobby bar addition! The service was fantastic as always and everyone went above and beyond to make my birthday exceptional. We will absolutely be back and can't wait until our next Dallas trip!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maddy F
HotelCrescentC, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Happy belated Birthday Maddy. It sounds like it was a good one. We do hope you visit us again on your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wow. Next time ask for Gladys Storherr for your next massage! This lady is awesome and did a great job. The room was nice and relaxing. The mens locker room was awesome. Hot tub and Sauna. Locker room attendant Daniel was awesome as well.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank HectorLeija

Hector: We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Spa and Gladys and Daniel were able to provide excellent service. We hope to see you again at The Spa at The Crescent.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there on 9/13 for one night to visit a friend in Dallas. When we checked in, everything went smoothly and the hotel was indeed very clean. After the check in, I simply asked the front desk lady if breakfast was included and the front desk lady gave me a comp breakfast for $60. Keep in mind, I did not ask for comp breakfast so that was a very nice gesture from her.

We had breakfast the next day, the total bill including tip was $80. In addition I showed waitress the comp $60 breakfast and paid for whatever that was left. When we checked out, I looked at the receipt and realized they added the breakfast total on the final bill. I asked the front desk gentleman about this and he insisted to keeping that total. Instead of providing good customer service - He was very accusatory and asked “how did you get this comp; we don’t ever do this here” three times in an extremely rude manner as if I stole it. I simply said “you tell me, your employee is the one that gave it to me.” I felt as if I was discriminated against and he didn’t believe a word that I was saying when in reality, this was given to me by their employee. In addition, he asked “oh is this my problem?” Umm hello, mr you work at the hotel, this is your problem. You work at the hotel and this shouldn’t even been an issue to begin with. The most important thing here was his attitude. It was extremely unprofessional and he was getting louder as I was trying to keep calm. He was being accusatory when this was plain and simple. From a management perspective, is this how you should talk to your customers? What rights do you have to raise voice and accuse your customer when I was simply speaking facts? I am a hotel guest just like everyone else, why should I be treated differently especially when this was given by another employee?

I will be telling my friends and peers as well as community about this hotel. What a let down honestly. I came here because of the good reviews but instead what I got was terrible customer service by this guy. If you want to be discriminated against by this guy, please come here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Mrs. Huang. The agent who checked you in wanted to do something nice by offering breakfast in an effort to exceed your expectations. However, she did communicate with other staff that she had done so. therefore when the agent checked you out, he was not aware of the breakfast and questioned it. However, this will be addressed with both the young lady who gave the vouchers and the way the gentlemen communicated the information to you. By no means do we discriminate against any of our guests. We will coach him on how to properly and effectively speak to guests.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Kerra is the best! She knew exactly how to handle my hip pain and I am on the road to recovery! She really knows her stuff. SO thankful to The Crescent for finding her. She is a gem. I will be going back again and again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Stacey M
HotelCrescentC, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Stacey we are so pleased that you enjoyed your message by Kerra. She has quite a following. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another great massage,

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a super last minute stay for the long Labor Day weekend to get away and celebrate my husband's recent promotion. We were not disappointed at all. The hotel is gorgeous, the staff is beyond professional and courteous, and the location was perfect. Everything from check-in to check-out exceeded our expectations. We were offered a free upgrade to our room, which was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was extremely accommodating to our needs, right down to laundering our jiu-jitsu gi's for my husband and I. The cherry on top was seeing Mr. Dallas Football himself, Troy Aikman, as him and his wife were staying there as well. We are looking forward to another stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
HotelCrescentC, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Tara: We are so pleased you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend stay with us and please be sure to congratulate your husband on our behalf. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Crescent Court soon.