I stayed here one night for business. This is a large luxury hotel that brings to mind the Fairmont chain of hotels - similar style (and probably price). My room was large and had a very comfortable king sized bed, good quality linens and materials, and nice furnishings. The decor was elegant but not over the top. The bathroom was a bit small, and both the sink and bathtub drained very slowly and were in serious need of Liquid Plumber... The showerhead was unique and allowed water to come down straight at you. The service was quite good, with a nice mixture of professionalism and Texas hospitality. There is a branch of Nobu in the hotel, which tells you all you need to know about its price range. The hotel is located on the east side of downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely ours to share with you. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our tranquil world opens up to a universe filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. This is country club living with the city at hand. This is Hotel Crescent Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Crescent Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas