“5 star Hotel that finally gets "attention to detail"”

Hotel Crescent Court
Ranked #48 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed February 2, 2014

From the grand entrance to the check in service to the hotel grounds, this hotel will not let you down. We had such a wonderful experience, even on the craziest night - New Year's Eve! We were welcomed, greeted with champagne, chocolates, and a hand written note from the woman at check in all within 20 minutes of getting out of our car. I am usually a guest at another 5 star hotel down the road, but watch out Rit..... The Crescent Hotel is definitely giving you a run for your money. I will be back to the Crescent very soon!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Ticder,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback from your last stay. We have always known our staff to be our strongest asset and I will be sure to share this with them and thank them for a job well done. Once again, we all thank you for a lovely review and look forward to welcoming you back to the Rosewood Crescent in the not so distant future. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you on your next trip into Dallas.

With the best of Regards,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Crescent Court

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I'm a frequent traveler - both professionally and personally - and have high standards for travel. I recently spent a night at the Rosewood Crescent in Dallas and was very impressed by the quality, style and design of the rooms, the attention to detail and care from the staff and the outstanding service we received at the restaurant where we hosted a large dinner. The Crescent is extremely well located, has energy and great service and quality to back it up. I highly recommend it for both business and leisure travellers heading to Dallas.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear DevM77,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback from your most recent stay with us. I will be sure to share these comments with all our staff and thank them for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rosewood Crescent and please feel free to contact us, should you need any assistance on your next trip into Dallas.

With the best of Regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I recently hosted a business cocktail hour and dinner for a party of 35. The dinner was flawlessly executed and the service was exceptional. They even were able to accomodate a last minute request to add additional guests and move the cocktail hour up by one hour. The service attendants throughout the hotel were all very attentive and genuinely courteous. I would highly recommend the Crescent to any business traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Susansiri,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I will be sure to share these comments with our staff and thank them for a job well done. We have always known our staff to be our strongest asset and this is great testament to it. We look forward to having you back with us in the not so distant future.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

i will openly admit that I had high expectations for the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. I wanted all of the little luxuries and spectacular customer service that the name Rosewood carried with it. So perhaps my high expectations put this hotel up to an unfair standard but i just cant give the Rosewood Crescent Hotel my whole hearted recommendation. Nothing was unacceptable but nothing was exceptional either. The hotel staff varied greatly from very helpful and friendly to slow and put out. The lobby is small and well decorated but nothing awe inspiring. the bedrooms are austere and feel slightly outdated with many of the luxuries missing that one would expect from a high end boutique hotel. The hotel does have four great restaurants on property and a good central downtown location but overall just feels more like a Westin or Omni than something truly special.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d50kimo
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear d5okimo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great feedback from your most recent stay with us. We take such feedback very seriously and will address the issues mentioned in this review. We pride ourselves on service and I am disappointed that some of the staff did not perform at their best. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future and showing you the service we are all known for. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Loved the Spa at the Rosewood Hotel. Staff were friendly and very attentive. My pedicure was perfect,

The hotel is located in the heart of Dallas so much to do and see in close proximity to everything!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Lydia A,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit to the SPA at the Crescent. I will be sure to share these great comments with the team and thank them all for making your visit a great one. We look forward to having you back with us and please let us know if we may assist you on your next visit to the SPA and Dallas.

Best of Regards

Happy Holidays

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stayed at the hotel as host of a business meeting. The event was well executed and the service was exceptional. Everyone was quick to respond and genuinely courteous. I encountered numerous associates who went above and beyond throughout my stay. I highly recommend the Crescent for leisure and business guests alike. I felt as if I had found a new home away from home. The conceirge staff are outstanding! Bill and Lauren truly made my trip smooth from start to finish. They have a great attitude and true passion for people. The front desk staff, Sarah Marie & Marissa, again were exceptional. I could go on for days about the entire staff. A sincere thank you to everyone for making my stay EXTRAORDINARY!

Thank you: Marissa, Sarah Marie, Tom (Front Desk), Bill, Lauren (Concierge), Trovoya (Housekeeping), JB (Bell), Fritz (Banquets), Justin, Blake (Valet), Richard, and Sue (Conference Services)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Stacey970,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule, to give us your feedback from your most recent stay with us. We have always known that our staff are our biggest asset and I am very proud to be part of this team. I will be sure to thank the staff for going above and beyond to make your stay a comfortable one. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future. Please let us know if we can assist you on your next visit to Dallas.

Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I used to enjoy staying at the Crescent Court on previous trips to Dallas, but my recent stay revealed an aging property with serious service gaps. I arrived at 3 PM, the designated check-in time only to be to told no clean rooms were available, and I was asked to take a seat in the lobby. A few minutes later I was handed my key and directed to a room that turned out to be in the early stages of being cleaned -- not ready at all, as promised. The elevators, by the way, are extremely slow, which made the superfluous roundtrip from the lobby even more aggravating. Other guests on the elevator commented on the slow equipment too. Back to the lobby I went, where I received a perfunctory apology for the uncleaned room assigned to me ("the computer said it was clean"). Then, I was told no clean room in the category I reserved (and prepaid) was available but I could get a downgrade to a lower category. (When I suggested an UPgrade to account for the glitches, I was told that wasn't possible.) I was promised I would receive a refund for the difference in room category price. When I went to my assigned room, it indeed was a low category, with no stall shower (standard in luxury hotels these days) -- only a bathtub with shower curtain, and a view of an office building across the courtyard. The room was very average -- more like a Westin than a luxury chain like Rosewood. Upon check-out, the promised refund was not made -- the desk clerk said it wasn't possible with a prepaid reservation -- but at least the valet parking charge was removed. Apart from the front desk staff, the other staff members were very cordial.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Capcityman
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Hotel Crescent Court, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Capcityman,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your valuable feedback from your last stay with us. I am very sorry for the lack of service receieved from our team at the Rosewood Crescent. We pride ourselves on service and our team works very hard to make sure that the guests have a great experience when they stay with us. We have failed on this occasion and for this I would like to apologize. We take all the feedback very seriously and will be addressing the issues that you have brought to our attention.

Dear Capcityman,I would be glad to talk to you more in detail and you can reach me by email at Avi.haksar@rosewoodhotels.com so we can discuss what else we can do. We do hope to have a chance to be able to speak.